Most Anticipated Films of 2018 - The Predator #7

Started by Darkoo, Dec 19, 2017, 08:11:18 PM

Author
Most Anticipated Films of 2018 - The Predator #7 (Read 5,626 times)

Ramjet311

Quote from: black on Jan 11, 2018, 08:55:24 PM
It will be a miracle if he takes money as the first deadpool. I think this is not an indicator.

It won't get near Deadpool $$, but there are alot of Casual Predator fans who will see it just because its the Predator.

black

Casual fans of the Predator have already shown themselves against the backdrop of box office "Predators"...

Ramjet311

Quote from: black on Jan 11, 2018, 10:49:43 PM
Casual fans of the Predator have already shown themselves against the backdrop of box office "Predators"...

Pretty sure Predators still made a profit. Considering this movie has made alot of most anticipated lists and with the right marketing campaign, i dare say it will do well.

BishopShouldGo

Between avpr and predators it seems the threshold for a predator entry is ~$130mm...inflation now, $145mm?

Now if a truly great entry comes along? Double that. Triple that.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Ramjet311 on Jan 11, 2018, 11:41:42 PM
Quote from: black on Jan 11, 2018, 10:49:43 PM

Pretty sure Predators still made a profit. Considering this movie has made alot of most anticipated lists and with the right marketing campaign, i dare say it will do well.

Predators made around 3 times it's budget iirc but I don't think a big deal was really made out of it and it was made on the cheap anyway. I would hope that given Black's comments about making this an "event" movie we'll get a bigger promotional push when it actually starts marketing.

von

von

Sorry OT guys, but Fox sure dodged a bullet by not casting James Franco. With the controversy surrounding him now, could you imagine the bad publicity The Predator would be getting?  :o ;D

Anyway, here's hoping to see something attached to Maze Runner later this month! It would be 4 months by then (since Shane's update back in Sep)!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed