Who would you like to see in the next movie? Or in any new Alien movie?

Started by Baron Von Marlon, Nov 24, 2017, 07:56:10 PM

Author
Who would you like to see in the next movie? Or in any new Alien movie? (Read 37,472 times)

TWJones

I saw bring in Ethan Hawke. That guy brings a certain level of gravity to whatever he does, even if the film he happens to be in is ridiculous.

PierreVW

I forgot Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Denzel Washington, Jason Momoa, The Rock, Vin Diesel, Tom Cruise, Sylvester Stallone, etc....

Corporal Hicks

Momoa I wouldn't say no to but the rest are people I just wouldn't want to see in an Alien film.

Shinawi

PierreVW

SM

Why the 'lesbian' descriptor?

kwisatz

kwisatz

:D

Information? She doesnt (cant) love him back anyway. So all of it is only happening "in the other hand". Best Freudian slip in years.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SM on Dec 08, 2017, 05:29:19 AM

Because Pierre really just wants to push my willingness to put up with him. You've already had a week temp ban, comeon, don't make it a permanent one. There's no need for it. You can just say her name.

SM

Yeah I know, but I was eager to see him try and talk his way around it.

;D

Jonesy1974

Kristen Stewart would really put me off. She thinks emoting revolves around how many times you blink per second.

Besides I'd rather it be less of a household name, someone like Teresa Palmer or Lauren Cohen.

tleilaxu

Well, didn't she actually date a girl at some point? That being said, assuming somebody is lesbian/gay based on haircut is something that should belong to the past.

SM

I'll let you in a secret - it's not about the haircut.

PierreVW

Everyone knows Kristen Stewart is a lesbian. It's not a secret.

SiL

Yes, but why did you need to say it? You don't say "heterosexual director Sir Ridley Scott (The Martian)".

Scorpio

You could.  Then we could all refer to each other as 'Sexual Orientation'_'Name'.  Imagine the lulz.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed