Who would you like to see in the next movie? Or in any new Alien movie?

Started by Baron Von Marlon, Nov 24, 2017, 07:56:10 PM

Author
Who would you like to see in the next movie? Or in any new Alien movie? (Read 37,494 times)

skhellter

skhellter

"hiding-in-the-closet-TomCruise"?  ???

PierreVW

Quote from: SiL on Dec 09, 2017, 07:10:25 AM
Yes, but why did you need to say it? You don't say "heterosexual director Sir Ridley Scott (The Martian)".

It's a joke. Most lesbians, I known, are ugly beyond belief. K-Stew is different because she is beautiful and lesbian.

kwisatz

Are you a lesbian, PierreVW? Cause your posts are ugly beyond belief.

OpenMaw

SM

BishopShouldGo

Quote from: PierreVW on Dec 09, 2017, 06:22:27 PM
Yes, but why did you need to say it? You don't say "heterosexual director Sir Ridley Scott (The Martian)".

It's a joke. Most lesbians, I known, are ugly beyond belief. K-Stew is different because she is beautiful and lesbian.

Ban this guy or put him on timeout.

SM

He just got back from timeout.

Interesting that moron PierreVW goes with 'lesbian Kristen Stewart' and not 'beautiful Kristen Stewart'...

SiL

SiL

That's "shitposter heterosexual PierreVW (Director Brian Singer is Fired!!)" to you, sir.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: PierreVW on Dec 09, 2017, 06:22:27 PM

That's enough for me, Pierre. See ya.

Alionic

I didn't know people still hate lesbians.

SM

Only the ones that are ugly beyond belief apparently.

Corporal Hicks

Unnecessary. It's been dealt with and he's been banned. Move on.

Baron Von Marlon

Najwa Nimri from the Spanish prison series Vis A Vis (aka Locked Up).

Shinawi

I came upon this short film. I think Danielle Chuchran is good with action movies.

David Weyland

Wonder now that the prequel timeline has passed the merger whether we will see someone in the next film playing Yutani

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed