Predator 2 fans only

Started by predator2rules, Oct 22, 2017, 01:36:38 AM

Author
Predator 2 fans only (Read 1,071 times)

predator2rules

predator2rules

Hi I am an amateur screenplay writer and story writer and more importantly a Massive Predator 2 fan. I want to continue the character of Garber and Harrigan in some way. Just wondering if there were any other die hard Predator 2 fans out there who were interested in combining ideas and writing a screenplay or novel story. A story that I had involved Harrigan and or Harrigan having a son and Garber continuing his Predator research in a military research facility.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I had an idea about Harrigan being suspended and mutated in other big city like NY or Miami, considering what happened in LA and what he went through, he accepts it with some ease. In the mean time, Garber levels up in his "predator task force team" and is set on a secret base in the west coast, monitoring all the suspects world "events" linked with predator activity. Years later, another predator comes in the city harrigan is in, and start a hunting party, but maybe with an ulterior motive...

predator2rules

predator2rules

That sounds like a really cool story. I can see Harrigan abandoning LA after Pred 2 events. Chicago would be a cool place. I've always wanted to go there. Garber's character is a bit like Ripley in Alien, has the potential to take lead role in a story. But he is a character you could definitely explore in more depth. If you are interested in a screenplay or story just let me know. cheers

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Yeah that could be cool !

predator2rules

predator2rules

Great my email is cbennettspower@yahoo.com.au when u want to start some story just let me know and we can bash out some ideas cheers

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed