Xenomorph encounter stories (Read or Create your own)

Started by hooligan1970, Oct 09, 2017, 08:44:56 AM

Author
Xenomorph encounter stories (Read or Create your own) (Read 574 times)

hooligan1970

hooligan1970

Each encounter can be either of your own custom species or of cannon species.
Please make serious stories that are fairly long, do not waste peoples time with pointless posts.
If you do not like the concept of this topic... LEAVE (on other topics I have seen people saying how bad the topic is, I have gotten sick of these people)

Enounter Num. 001 --Invasion--

--Scenario: Xenomorphs landing on earth--
--Numbers: Xenomorphs number in at more than Fifty billion, while human forces number in at only ten million--
--Countries involved: China, United States, Russia, (All of Nato), Korean countries, India--

Chapter 1.... Massicure,

[Over 1 Million Soldiers from various nations have gathered at a plain in northern china after being warned of over 100 Unknown objects hurling toward that location]

Men witness several objects breaking into the atmosphere, mile high organic structures landing onto the ground. After a pause armored forces begin to fire at the structures. Structures would now appear to be alive, opening their mouths.

Sgt. David [Cencored] of the U.S [Cencored]---- "The rest was a blur, the truck I was standing by exploded, I was blurred for a while. All I saw was... Black. It looked like a sea of darkness was sweeping over everything. When I came to I saw the truth, monsters, horrifying creatures charging from the now steaming structures, Tearing the men in front of me apart. For the moment what i had to do was clear, i only thought one thing at that moment, one single directive came into my mind... RUN. I boarded one of the nearby trucks and floored it, i was lucky to be apart of an artillery batallion. My regiment was at the very back. I drove for all i could, taking one stop to load other soldiers on. after reaching an airfield, we had learned that the hordes of creatures had already taken most of asia. We were immediatly ordered back to the U.S.A, We had a fight on our hands...

TO BE CONTINUED

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed