Creating My Own Mod

Started by IXvPRIMUSvXI, Sep 22, 2017, 06:59:13 PM

Author
Creating My Own Mod (Read 996 times)

IXvPRIMUSvXI

IXvPRIMUSvXI

Hey Guys! I wanna Create My Own Mod on AVP2 that will be Only Single Player and Maybe Compatible for Multiplayer.

You got any Ideas for My MOD I'm about to Create? I wanna be Creative when it comes to Aliens vs Predator 2.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: Spideymus Prime on Sep 22, 2017, 06:59:13 PM
Hey Guys! I wanna Create My Own Mod on AVP2 that will be Only Single Player and Maybe Compatible for Multiplayer.

You got any Ideas for My MOD I'm about to Create? I wanna be Creative when it comes to Aliens vs Predator 2.

Depends what you want to do ?

its a lot of work and no room for error.

You would need to have all skins covered well not all but

Alien skins
Predator Skins
Marine Skins
Corporate Skins
Menus edited
New sounds in game and menu
new weapon sounds

a lot of work.

IXvPRIMUSvXI

IXvPRIMUSvXI

Well first of all, I would like to have my Mod which will focus on just the Aliens and the Predators.

KingKenny

KingKenny

Come up with a theme for the mod and then build from there.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: Spideymus Prime on Sep 22, 2017, 07:57:18 PM
Well first of all, I would like to have my Mod which will focus on just the Aliens and the Predators.

Having a mod that just skins pred and aliens (Doesn't feel complete to me)

Olde

Olde

Not everyone knows how to create new weapons and modify attributes.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: Olde on Sep 23, 2017, 07:10:56 AM
Not everyone knows how to create new weapons and modify attributes.

Don't think he'll edit the butes on this one, he's gonna just do the huds/skins/sounds (i think)

IXvPRIMUSvXI

IXvPRIMUSvXI

I think i know how to edit attributes and make weapon changes and adding new characters.

As for the Theme it Will be an ALIENS VS PREDATOR REQUIEM Theme, IT will have Music from the Movie, and the Xenomorphs and The Predator will have Sounds from the AVP 2010. Movie as for the Predator Weapons, They Will have Sound Effects from the Movie.

Here's My List on what this Mod Contained:
1: All Predators will have Normal Predator Model
2: Runner will have Drone Model and Renamed to Observer Alien (Brown Alien)
3: The Marines/Corporates will stay normal as I'm focused on editing the Aliens/Predators.
4: The Wolf Predator will have a Different Weapon Set than The other Predators have in this mod

So what do you think?

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: Spideymus Prime on Sep 23, 2017, 01:48:23 PM
I think i know how to edit attributes and make weapon changes and adding new characters.

As for the Theme it Will be an ALIENS VS PREDATOR REQUIEM Theme, IT will have Music from the Movie, and the Xenomorphs and The Predator will have Sounds from the AVP 2010. Movie as for the Predator Weapons, They Will have Sound Effects from the Movie.

Here's My List on what this Mod Contained:
1: All Predators will have Normal Predator Model
2: Runner will have Drone Model and Renamed to Observer Alien (Brown Alien)
3: The Marines/Corporates will stay normal as I'm focused on editing the Aliens/Predators.
4: The Wolf Predator will have a Different Weapon Set than The other Predators have in this mod

So what do you think?

Wouldn't call it a mod then, you won't skin marines/corporates (is it because you find it difficult) ?

And there is like 5 or 8  ALIENS VS PREDATOR REQUIEM MODS out there.

Olde

Olde

Just make your own character skins and sounds that you want and like and use it for yourself. No one is looking for an AvP2 modder to make their dream mod in 2017. Everyone has either learned how to create mods on their own (which isn't that hard, really) or moved on to a different game. You're 16 years too late to the party.

Darkblade 25

Darkblade 25

Character skins are an easier option but you can do sound mods that works to.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed