The Predator is “Unexpected and Utterly Fresh” - Fox CEO on The Predator

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 20, 2017, 05:25:10 PM

Author
The Predator is “Unexpected and Utterly Fresh” - Fox CEO on The Predator (Read 26,955 times)

Original Predator

Original Predator

A FOX CEO said this!?!?!?!

No way?!?!?!?

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Oct 06, 2017, 05:32:44 PM
I'm sure.

Can anyone tell us where to find Carriage Estates, it's somewhere in the suburbs...

http://www.oafe.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2002/12/mcmm5apub01.jpg

"We are here to get rid of evidence due to an Alien breach can you point us to the nearest mountain-setting suburb that happens to have a sporting goods store nearby????

That sounds like a "fresh" idea....wait......errrrrrrrrrrr....

Hollywood

Quote from: Original Predator on Nov 20, 2017, 10:41:08 PM
A FOX CEO said this!?!?!?!

No way?!?!?!?

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Oct 06, 2017, 05:32:44 PM
I'm sure.

Can anyone tell us where to find Carriage Estates, it's somewhere in the suburbs...

http://www.oafe.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2002/12/mcmm5apub01.jpg

"We are here to get rid of evidence due to an Alien breach can you point us to the nearest mountain-setting suburb that happens to have a sporting goods store nearby????

What do you mean.

happypred

A really trust Fox execs

Hollywood

What are you even talking about?

ThePredatorUK

Quote from: Hollywood on Nov 21, 2017, 03:17:18 PM

What are you even talking about?
AVPR

Hollywood

What does that have to do with this movie or what the Fox CEO said?

skhellter

The script for this film does have some AVPR vibes.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: skhellter on Nov 22, 2017, 04:16:17 AM
The script for this film does have some AVPR vibes.

I think i see what you are referring to, but it's just a little then.

happypred

If Fox execs say a Fox film is gonne be good, you can be damn sure it's gonna be good

Corporal Hicks

Well what Fox exec actually says it's "unexpected" and "utterly fresh" and from the rest of her quote, it's pretty obvious that means it's not going to play like the typical Predator film. Which seems to be the case.

I know certain people are determined to hate the film before they see it or not want to even give it a chance but comeon, let's at least put more effort into it.

Johnny Handsome

Through the test screenings there are certain things confirmed not to be in the movie anymore and people still bitch about those things being in the script, even though they don't have any impact at all on this movie. It's like people don't care about the movie, but are just hung up about an old draft they don't seem to get over.

This is getting ridiculous.

happypred

I'm lowering my expectations to the lowest possible level...that way I might be pleasantly surprised

Scorpio

I'm looking forward to the movie. 

Don't get on board the hate train.  Wait until the movie is out.

happypred

Chugga chugga chugga choo choo

Master

So it's  alright to look foreward to this new thing, despite all signs pointing out to disaster,  but saying no to all this stupid ideas (based on evidence damn it) is crime here? Test screenings said that few dumber scenes are out, but we don't know if they are not included in final picture. Hell, meybe they are so cgi heavy there was no point to show them without it. The final judgement will be done after the premiere, but please don't say you know better because you are a fan and want it to be good. We were fooled enough times already.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed