I hope Keegan-Michael Key is funny in this movie

Started by Ash 937, Sep 17, 2017, 04:24:09 AM

Author
I hope Keegan-Michael Key is funny in this movie (Read 2,602 times)

DavidCollins

For the comedy element, i hope they pay homage to the arm wrestling scene from the original. I can picture Trevante Rhodes's Nebraska Williams and  Boyd Holbrook's Quinn Mackenna battle it out in a 2 on 1 arm wrestling match with one of the "defectors". They're just killing time and just curious of how strong exactly a predator really is. Quinn and Nebraska use both their arms, 4 arms against 1, but the predator's arm doesn't budge at all. Quinn and Nebraska wear themselves out and the predator barely breaks a sweat. Tho the predator doesn't have to quote "Never did know when to quit huh?"

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: DavidCollins on Sep 19, 2017, 04:39:11 PM
For the comedy element, i hope they pay homage to the arm wrestling scene from the original. I can picture Trevante Rhodes's Nebraska Williams and  Boyd Holbrook's Quinn Mackenna battle it out in a 2 on 1 arm wrestling match with one of the "defectors". They're just killing time and just curious of how strong exactly a predator really is. Quinn and Nebraska use both their arms, 4 arms against 1, but the predator's arm doesn't budge at all. Quinn and Nebraska wear themselves out and the predator barely breaks a sweat. Tho the predator doesn't have to quote "Never did know when to quit huh?"

Hahaha, good one !

In the script, i remember some "comedic" elements with the defectors indeed, but not many either.

Ash 937

Quote from: DavidCollins on Sep 19, 2017, 04:20:14 PM
My guess is the bar scene is where The Loonies gets to show their hand to hand skills. They probably get into a fight with some bikers and they wipe the floor with them and then get away with their bikes.

In Predator part 1, Dutch and his team kill a whole South American drug cartel.  That's way tougher than getting in a fight in a bar.  Would be cool if the bar has an open mic night though so the characters can do some character building there.

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed