Harry Dean Stanton passed away... :(

Started by Munkeywrench, Sep 15, 2017, 10:56:50 PM

Author
Harry Dean Stanton passed away... :( (Read 16,389 times)

Local Trouble

He was the realest guy in every movie he was in.  More than anyone else, I believed he was a space trucker and personified the crew of the Nostromo.

NetworkATTH

Right...

:(

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Elmazalman on Sep 16, 2017, 09:42:15 PM
Quote from: RidgeTop on Sep 16, 2017, 07:35:51 AM
Here is the trailer for his upcoming film "Lucky."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KLLkj84GAo&t=
It wouldn't surprise me if he ended up winning an Oscar posthumously for this role. Nice to see (for ALIEN fans) him sharing scenes with Tom Skerritt one last time.

That looks like such a charming film to me. I really hope that sees release on my side of the pond. Looks like it'll be one of those low-key kind of films.

Master

Goodbye

Jonesy1974

Legend. RIP Harry

Scorpio

Ian Holm is next, it goes Kane->Brett->Ash->Parker->Lambert->Dallas->Ripley.

Which makes sense irl because Ian Holm is the oldest living cast member.  Not sure how the others are holding up though!

Don't mean to sound so morbid, I hope no one dies!

SiL

SiL

RIP to a great actor.

As for the morbid "They're dying in sequence!" thing, Bolaji Bodejo did a combo breaker on that years ago.

HuDaFuK

This is sad news, but at 91 and with hundreds of films under his belt, he had quite an innings. He's certainly left us with a legacy of some iconic movies.

Scorpio

Quote from: SiL on Sep 19, 2017, 09:57:24 AM
RIP to a great actor.

As for the morbid "They're dying in sequence!" thing, Bolaji Bodejo did a combo breaker on that years ago.

As did Helen Horton and Eddie Powell.

Kimo

Kimo

Sad to hear another legendary actor has passed.   :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed