Football(Soccer)

Started by PierreVW, Aug 12, 2017, 08:54:27 PM

Author
Football(Soccer) (Read 6,038 times)

PierreVW

PierreVW

Any fans of the biggest sport in the world?.

I'm a huge fan of Football(Soccer).

My favorite players are Paul Pogba, Cristiano Ronaldo, Alexis Sanchez and Neymar Jr.

My favorite teams are Manchester United, Real Madrid and PSG. I love Brazil, Portugal  and Chile too.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I try to play Soccer as a kid and never got into it. I knew a lot of kids that are into soccer growing up like 15-20 years ago.

PierreVW

PierreVW

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Aug 14, 2017, 06:33:00 PM
I try to play Soccer as a kid and never got into it. I knew a lot of kids that are into soccer growing up like 15-20 years ago.

I'm 31 and I played soccer when I was a kid. But I think soccer is bigger now in the USA than in the 1980s and 1990s.

Soccer is growing in the USA and already is the most successful sport in the rest of the World.

aliens13

aliens13

I'm fan of San Martin de Tucumán  ;D but from Europe I like the Manchester United.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RTf4_WBa2Hw

Quote from: PierreVW on Aug 12, 2017, 08:54:27 PM
Any fans of the biggest sport in the world?.

I'm a huge fan of Football(Soccer).

My favorite players are Paul Pogba, Cristiano Ronaldo, Alexis Sanchez and Neymar Jr.

My favorite teams are Manchester United, Real Madrid and PSG. I love Brazil, Portugal  and Chile too.
Brazil and Chile?? They don't exist, Argentina is the best  ;D

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Darkness

Darkness

I used to be when I was a kid. Big fan of Leeds United but I lost a hell of a lot of interest in football in general when they were relegated from the Premiership in 2004. I still watch the Euros and World Cups when they're on but that's about it these days.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

The World Cup is on!

Uruguay 1 Egypt 0

Uruguay nomá!

Shinawi

Shinawi

Congrats!

I'm really not surprised that Uruguay won. Uruguay isn't a weak team. And the teams like Egypt who rarely qualify in the World Cup tend to struggle in it.

Rush Hour Rambo

Rush Hour Rambo

Quote from: Darkness on Apr 14, 2018, 08:26:15 AM
I used to be when I was a kid. Big fan of Leeds United but I lost a hell of a lot of interest in football in general when they were relegated from the Premiership in 2004. I still watch the Euros and World Cups when they're on but that's about it these days.

Leeds have appointed Marcelo Bielsa as manager, probably a good time to start paying attention to them again.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Watching the World Cup is a highlight for me. Rooting for Iceland, the obvious underdogs.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

f**king France... What a horrible start... Thanks Didier Deschamps for being a magnificent coach who make his team produce such delightful entertainment !

Wweyland

Wweyland

I wonder if England will be eliminated in penalties again

Shinawi

Shinawi

I noticed that the Germans began to slack in their later friendlies. I was a bit expecting Mexico to win.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Mexico played really well, that was a nice win.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed