ALIEN: Hope For The Future (FanGame)

Started by IIapagokc, Aug 11, 2017, 04:07:20 PM

Author
ALIEN: Hope For The Future (FanGame) (Read 59,452 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: IIapagokc on Dec 28, 2017, 03:21:17 PM
Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Dec 28, 2017, 05:00:48 AM
I was waiting for something to jump wait, nice atmosphere, well done
so somebody has jumped or not? the morgue investigated all?)

My shadow kept making me jump.  :laugh: But the morgue totally got me too.

That mini-demo was fantastic. Really atmospheric! Was dying for a torch, throughout!  :laugh: Also found a special someone hiding in one of the vents!  :o

Hemi

Hemi

Bloody good work m8. This is what makes this community so strong. An AA fan-game that washes away the horrid ACM bad taste in all our mouths. 3x Cheers for Alien fan-games! HOOOORAAH ...oh wait..not that kind of HOORAH lol

IIapagokc

Several good news)
1. One of subscribers, by the name of Alexander, has adjusted to me kinect for what to him from all of us many thanks) now front will be better than animation, quicker and easier) Anew I won't remake everything so all animation to change already with the 2nd a demo.

2. Work on concepts and posters was resumed. We will gradually replace all posters and propaganda materials in a game with the, others works won't be)

3. Now third-party rooms, for surroundings and more extensive level are improved)

Corporal Hicks

You work continues to impress! Keep it up. Those last two of the store room look really atmospheric.

IIapagokc

There now and big news) Level for a demo is completely finished. (now to show everything, naturally I won't be) More we aren't distracted by it) there will be not so many Place, but nevertheless: About twenty rooms, apart from the small rooms adjoining to big, corridors (two and a half floors), tunnels, ventilyation, etc.
Now it is possible to dopilivat quietly structure of a plot) And in a week we Will finish also a postscoring) With the Xenomorph's model so far calm, donation is absent almost completely, but we don't hurry anywhere)

IIapagokc

The report on work in a week.
The most part of time was occupied by the test of operability of colony. What everything correctly would work, a door hasn't pinched anywhere, Through textures didn't pass, etc.

Work with a sound, at each room the soundtrack is carried out (Pipes hoot, steam rustles, computers click, etc.). On the general background noise of the winds Acheron.

In some places the atmosphere of colony is finished, different recognizable objects, etc. are added.

At the moment all forces go and cutscenes and smoother of animation of NPS.

All thanks for attention, I hope to be pleasant to monitor to you the project, and all of you will wait for the full first act)

Corporal Hicks

That doctor is screwed! Keep up the good work!

Xenomania

Just tried the demo, and I have to say, amazing work! :o Kept me on the edge of my seat. Like Alien Isolation, if it was set in the colony.

IIapagokc

Small tour on colony (not all is shown) So far almost without NPS and without subtitlings. I apologize for lags, but my laptop doesn't cope any more.
If you want to help the project, then:
https://www.patreon.com/IIapagokc
https://www.facebook.com/Melentev.Alexey/videos/1982584398728104/?t=11

Frosty98B

It looks absolutely stunning, man! I really like the security room, it fits the design very well.

May I ask where did you take inspiration for the parts of the complex that weren't shown in the movie (I mean their location and design)? Did you get ispired by something from the expanded universe or are those your ideas? :o

IIapagokc

Quote from: Frosty98B on Mar 05, 2018, 04:18:42 PM
It looks absolutely stunning, man! I really like the security room, it fits the design very well.

May I ask where did you take inspiration for the parts of the complex that weren't shown in the movie (I mean their location and design)? Did you get ispired by something from the expanded universe or are those your ideas? :o
Only my guesses and the ideas inspired by the movie that there behind closed doors. Also using logic, for the correct  level design and not violation of a canon)

IIapagokc

I changed animation of opening of doors (yet not the final version) Shifted the character closer to door center, added movement of the camera. I will reduce freezing of control later. It became better or how?
https://youtu.be/zePHFgMdW_Q

Frosty98B

For some reason I was expecting to see the alien in this one but damn, it was really unexpected right behind that door. ;D Great one, mate! :)

Still Collating...

I wasn't expecting the alien at all! It made me jump the first time.  :o

JokersWarPig

I always wondered if Hadley's had security. Looks cool.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed