Alien: Covenant Funnies

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 02, 2017, 10:07:46 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant Funnies (Read 8,763 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just a funny little video I thought people might appreciate.  :laugh:

Please use this thread for other funny comics and stuff based around Covenant.

Don't know the artist.

By UrzasApprentice.

locusta

locusta

Awesome...and sad, as it rounds up everything about that film.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

I love the "I made this" one.  :laugh:

Anthony

Anthony

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 02, 2017, 10:07:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvA_jagUsjs

Just a funny little video I thought people might appreciate.  :laugh:

James Cameron to direct Alien Awakening confirmed.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

It did sound like 'my heart will go on'... I was so hoping for a terminator to break though the wall and battle the alien in that moment.

Alien³

Vaalbara

Vaalbara

Hmm . . . odd arrangement of fruit there, David.

I love that look on Shaw's face.  :D

gantarat

gantarat

Quote from: whiterabbit on Aug 03, 2017, 11:13:32 PM
It did sound like 'my heart will go on'... I was so hoping for a terminator to break though the wall and battle the alien in that moment.

it is

imagin that david is jack,shaw is rose and they do flying scene

Paranoid Android

Snake

Snake

Yeah I don't get it either.

Richman678

Richman678

Quote from: Paranoid Android on Aug 08, 2017, 06:04:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njlXBc8Q7o4

Discuss.

This video is spot on. Sorry guys Covenant is pretty bad, and it's gonna get worse with age.

Evanus

Evanus

That's completely subjective.

Jonesy1974

Jonesy1974

All honest trailers are garbage

Snake

Snake

*'There are now more bad alien movies than good ones!'
'Well...that's like your opinion, man' - El Duderino. This is not true. It's the best one in 20 years. It's much easier to complain about/stigmatise a movie when the predecessors were total garbage.

'Untill it takes a sharp left turn into the same wank territory as the last one'.
It's nothing like Prometeus at all. It's a much better film.

The 'save the android poetry for blade runner' comment makes no sense at all. At all!

From the start we all knew the crew were couples. It was referenced more than once.

'...terrible decisions, like aborting their mission because they heard a John Denver song' That's not the reason why and you know it.

'Not wearing protection ...' This goes for any Alien-movie except the first one.

'Opening quarantine rooms ...' It's a trademark of the franchise, remember Ripley opening the doors for Kane?
She was trapped and scared. Anyone would have tried to shoot the damn thing.

'having shower sex....' They thought the coast was clear and they were celebrating the moment. What's wrong with that?

Who made this Honest Trailer anyway?  Every single argument is very easily debunked. I'll never watch any of these ever again!

Anthony

Anthony

*Makes the 'Yeah, that's just like your opinion man' quote, before proceeding to say 'This is not true. It's the best one in 20 years.' as a definitive statement*

If you're going to get on people for saying their opinion like it's a fact, don't then express your opinion like it's a fact.

Also, Ripley did not let in Kane, Ash did. She was firm on sticking to quarantine protocols. Granted, she did let Ash get away with it, but still.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed