The Testing Screenings Thread

Started by ace3g, Jul 26, 2017, 12:56:21 AM

Author
The Testing Screenings Thread (Read 22,196 times)

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 08, 2018, 10:00:51 AM
Oh wow this isn't a simple reboot at all. They're taking an awful risk.... dare I say it, a Covenant risk.
No risk, no fun.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jan 08, 2018, 10:05:10 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 08, 2018, 10:00:51 AM
Oh wow this isn't a simple reboot at all. They're taking an awful risk.... dare I say it, a Covenant risk.
No risk, no fun.
Damn right. Although some of it is straight out of alpha centauri! I mean wow.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Just a quick question that popped in my head just now, and i don't remember seeing this being asked here... Does anyone mentioned how gory the film was ? I mean how the gore was portrayed ? Over the top gore ? Or maybe not that gory ? I'm very curious to know more about that...

ThePredatorUK

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jan 29, 2018, 09:20:00 PM
Just a quick question that popped in my head just now, and i don't remember seeing this being asked here... Does anyone mentioned how gory the film was ? I mean how the gore was portrayed ? Over the top gore ? Or maybe not that gory ? I'm very curious to know more about that...
"Harrrrrrrrrd R" says Trevante and "spines bleed... A lot" according to Shane Black

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: ThePredatorUK on Jan 29, 2018, 09:28:20 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jan 29, 2018, 09:20:00 PM
"Harrrrrrrrrd R" says Trevante and "spines bleed... A lot" according to Shane Black

Yes  :laugh: i know, i just wanted to see if anyone shared any specific commentaries on this subject after the test screening  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed