Madam Tussauds' Alien: Escape - AvPGalaxy Podcast #53

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 24, 2017, 10:50:45 AM

Author
Madam Tussauds' Alien: Escape - AvPGalaxy Podcast #53 (Read 4,630 times)

Corporal Hicks

We have just uploaded the 53rd episode of the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy Podcast (right-click and save as to download)! Our latest episode sees RidgeTop, Xenomorphine and I joined by one of our regular guest hosts, Xenopedia editor and AvP Galaxy community member, HuDaFuk, to discuss the new Madam Tussauds attraction, Alien: Escape!

This episode is a little bit of a special one as this is the first episode of the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy Podcast that we actually recorded in person! This was recorded in a pub just up the road from Madam Tussauds so I will appologise now for the audio quality. I did clean it up as much as possible but the background clatter of an English pub acts as our 5th guest for this episode!

We walk you through the Alien: Escape attraction and compare it to similar events that we have had the opportunity to attend such as Alien War, Halloween Horror Nights and Alien Encounter. We also discuss the Into the Unknown science-fiction exhibition that was also taking place in London while we were visiting.

Below are some photos we took during our visits to Alien: Escape, Into the Unknown and while we were recording the podcast.

Xenomorphine, HuDaFuk, Hicks & RidgeTop
Xenomorphine
RidgeTop
RidgeTop

Keep checking back in for the next episode of the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy Podcast where I talk to Alien: Covenant concept artist Colin Shulver. 

What did you think of our latest episode? Be sure to let us know down below! You can also listen to any of our previous episodes in the Podcast section under the News tab on the main menu. We hope you enjoy!

Keep a close eye on Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on Alien: Covenant! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien fans on our forums!

Morose

They have Giger items there? If so I will defiantly check this place out when I go to England.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Morose on Jul 24, 2017, 05:57:30 PM
They have Giger items there? If so I will defiantly check this place out when I go to England.

At the Into the Unknown exhibit, yeah.

Biggles

Jesus Christ guys, what's going on with the audio?

RidgeTop

Quote from: Biggles on Jul 25, 2017, 05:40:59 PM
Jesus Christ guys, what's going on with the audio?

We were all sharing a single small recorder in a busy London pub.

Corporal Hicks

I know it's not as clear as usual but I thought it was still audible.

Dean Learner

Hicks, that was the best sign off so far. You should call all the other Alien/Predator sites shit in the future.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Haha. I wouldn't say "all" but I do have a specific place in mind.  ;) I'm glad you enjoyed it, though.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed