What's your martial arts/combat sport background ?

Started by BigDaddyJohn, Jul 20, 2017, 05:24:42 PM

Author
What's your martial arts/combat sport background ? (Read 713 times)

BigDaddyJohn

Hey I thought it could be interesting knowing what was your experience in martial arts and combat sports of any sorts, for how long have you practice it etc...

I have a boxing background, I practiced it since the age of 20 until now and i'm 29. In recent years the training has been scarce for various reasons, but I stay in shape and train sometimes with friends to not lose the grip. I also tried kyokushin karate (full contact bare knuckle karate) but for a few months only so that doesn't really count. I returned to boxing after this because it suited me better overall. I never turned pro because that wasn't the kind of life i wanted to live, punishing diets regularly etc... But i've had fights between boxings clubs almost since the beginning and i'm fine with that !

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

3 years Shaolin White Crane Kung Fu

BigDaddyJohn

Nice ! And rare too !

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Yea I was looking for "Shaolin" in the phonebook and found this school that also happened to be in the same building as a night club I used to go to so I checked it out and it was a cool set up.

Local Trouble

I'm a grand master of anbo-jyutsu.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Local Trouble

Are you even badder-assed than Hudson?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed