Alien: Covenant at SDCC & Preview of Phobos - An "Alien: Covenant" Story

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 19, 2017, 06:12:08 PM

Author
Alien: Covenant at SDCC & Preview of Phobos - An "Alien: Covenant" Story (Read 11,372 times)

Corporal Hicks

20th Century Fox and Alien: Covenant are putting in an appearance over the next few days at San Diego Comic Con. They’ll be there to promote the upcoming Blu-ray release of Alien: Covenant and to help put you in the mood, the official Alien: Covenant Twitter page has just released a preview of one of the Blu-ray’s special features!

Phobos is one of two unseen featurettes mentioned in the special features of the Alien: Covenant Blu-ray, with the total runtime of Phobos clocking in at 9 minutes in length. The second featurette is called Advent and I suspect may be the viral piece mentioned in our recent interview with Alien: Covenant illustrators Dane Hallett and Matt Hatton in which we see David working on his artwork.

In addition to the preview, 20th Century Fox is putting Alien fans to the test with the “Colonist Certification Test” at SDCC: “The Alien universe comes to life at San Diego Comic-Con when the ALIEN: COVENANT "Colonist Certification Test" arrives courtesy of Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. Fans will be given the opportunity to test their fortitude and attempt to be selected for Weyland-Yutani's next colonization mission.*

Those who enter the test will be subjected to rigorous standards like the crew of the Covenant had to endure, specifically testing their ability to handle tense situations. Upon completion of their assessment, guests will receive their own "Colonist Certification Badge" and a set of collectible pins from Weyland-Yutani and the Covenant.”

Located at Booth #3529, those who take the test will be able to pre-order the Alien: Covenant Blu-ray and receive a limited edition lithograph. There will also be a photo opportunity to pose with Alien Egg props.

Keep a close eye on Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on Alien: Covenant! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien fans on our forums!

NickisSmart

whiterabbit

Indeed. I think there's still some life left in the alien prequel franchise.

CelticP

Someone steal that Alien egg for me, thanks!

kwisatz

Lol at first sight i thought the bottom picture was some kind of miniature that was coming with the Special Blue Ray.  :laugh:

LV-12986

There's a voice on the video that sounds quite like a working joe from alien isolation

NickisSmart

Rudiger

It's all getting very "Secret Cinema"

Ingwar

Mr. Xenomorph

Damn. One day I have got to go to Comic-Con. That is just friggin' awesome.

Salt The Fries

Quote from: NickisSmart on Jul 20, 2017, 07:38:53 AM
Running causes accidents.
You are becoming hysterical.

Corporal Hicks

426Buddy

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed