Jake Busey Interview - Plays Keyes' Son.

Started by ace3g, Jun 25, 2017, 08:27:26 AM

Author
Jake Busey Interview - Plays Keyes' Son. (Read 38,602 times)

Petr Švancara

Petr Švancara

I was always thinking that Predators happened in the present time. I mean, judging by their clothes and weapons, Royce has an automatic shotgun, and rest of the team has the same stuff, nothing futuristic or Sci-Fi, just classic weapons from our time. I think it should goes Predator, Predator 2 and between them The Predator from Shane Black or Predators, it depends on a lot of things. . for example, we still dont know if Shane really use somehow the Bad Blood idea, because Berserker's team. . that was basically Bad Blood Predators. And judging by the short look into the sky that we see in Predators, well. . there was one bigger, partially destroyed planet and a lot of debris on the horizon, plus one smaller untouched planet on the side, at least from what I remember. We dont know nothing about these planets, the only thing that we know is, that the jungle planet was used as the hunting ground. Later in the movie we also see some kind of huge, mechanical rig where the whole team meets the Noland Character, and Im 100% sure that, this "rig" was not the Predators property, I think it was piece of some unknown technology, perhaps from the lost race that was once living on the planet, in the past. The whole interior of the object seems to be too different than anything that we see before, of course every movie show us a different Predator designs, yeah. But still, I have a strong feeling that it was not the Predator technology there, if I count the destroyed planet on the horizon, the strange mechanical thing on the jungle planet and the fact that inside, the Japanesse guy found the katana. . well, that should mean that the conflict between the classic and Bad Blood Predators is happening for a long, long time. . perhaps centuries, because the katana is old samurai's weapon. . and that also indicate that Bad Predators could manage their hunting game for a really long time in our history. I have even some ideas, like what about if Bad ones destroyed and decimated some kind of different race on the system, and after that they use their planet for own purpose. Who knows, but anyway. . thanks for reading this nasty long text,

That's great about Jake being in it. I love the Buseys. They are the ugly but lovable bulldogs of Hollywood and cool actors to boot. I hope Jake dies just as well as his dad did in P2.

Agent Zero

Agent Zero

That's great about Jake being in it. I love the Buseys. They are the ugly but lovable bulldogs of Hollywood and cool actors to boot. I hope Jake dies just as well as his dad did in P2.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Petr Švancara on Dec 07, 2017, 11:14:35 PM

Hahaha you'll see.......................................... ;D

Petr Švancara

Petr Švancara

How is it possible that someone here modified my own previous comment? Can someone explain this to me? Corporal Hicks or anyone?

Corporal Hicks

Unfortunately when 2 guests post after each other it'll merge the posts.

Darkness

Only if it's the same guest. It won't merge two different guest comments.

Petr Švancara

Petr Švancara

That is strange, I post just the long comment, not the smaller text bellow the line, but nothing serious happen here, so Im glad at least for your response.

Im proud of this site, keep up the good work guys. We need you.

Darkness

Darkness

Hmm, I'll look into that then. I assumed it was the same user whenever two guest comments are merged like that.

Edit: Damn, it does appear it does. Had no idea. I've disabled the merging of posts for guests.

Scorpio

The new interview sounds good to me.  The whole - "It focuses on what the goal of the Predators is, and what their modus operandi, and why they come to the planet, and that type of thing." - does sound a lot like what Peter Keyes played by Gary Busey was talking about in Predator 2.

I am glad they are trying for something different.  Even if I don't like it I respect the fact they are trying to take the franchise in new directions, instead of just repeating what has worked before.

bleau

I'm hopeful for this installment and excited too. The direction does sound interesting. :)

Original Predator

With the script being what it is...If nothing else I do hope for some much needed "tie-in's" to finally create a semi-consistent story with the predator universe.

Something cool would be Busey's character admitting to tracking preds from as far back to Predator-knowing Jim Hopper was going into an alien hot-spot, thus knowing Dutch's crew was too, etc....then his dad finally got permission to "capture" a Pred and died trying. 

Nothing major, just little drops here and there would be cool.

ace3g

Jake Busey Explains How 'The Predator' Finally Respects 'Predator 2' as Canon

https://bloody-disgusting.com/interviews/3514219/jake-busey-explains-predator-respects-predator-2-canon/

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed