User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Jake Busey Interview - Plays Keyes' Son.  (Read 5590 times)

black
Jun 28, 2017, 09:33:30 PM
Reply #45 on: Jun 28, 2017, 09:33:30 PM
Q
They needed to pay him
 ;D

bleau
Jun 29, 2017, 06:35:46 AM
Reply #46 on: Jun 29, 2017, 06:35:46 AM
Q
Fox are being a bit weird with this movie. Between this and the set/crew pics that were all taken down. Do they actually not want anyone talking about this movie?

It seems like they learned in the past about giving away any information or pictures. Probably to keep fans guessing and speculating. It seems like if they release set pics or any pics, especially a trailer, the fans can sometimes figure out the plot and pick it apart.

darthmaul1
Jul 05, 2017, 06:52:18 PM
Reply #47 on: Jul 05, 2017, 06:52:18 PM
Q
I said back in mar 2008 that Jake Busey should play Peter Keyes son.
it came true 9 years later. i love the fact that they are not dismissing predator 2 it was a great movie,& leaps and bounds better than predators

Huntsman
Jul 06, 2017, 01:55:01 PM
Reply #49 on: Jul 06, 2017, 01:55:01 PM
Q
I love this connection to Predator 2. It's taken about 30 years, but we're finally growing a rich, interconnecting Predator film universe. Give me this over constant reboots anyday.

OpenMaw
Dec 05, 2017, 05:09:40 PM
Reply #51 on: Dec 05, 2017, 05:09:40 PM
Q
I'm glad we've got some good players in The Predator. Even if the plot ends up being all kinds of terrible with goofy additions, I'll always enjoy seeing Jane on screen, and Busey's character in Starship Troopers was one of it's highlights.

D88M
Dec 06, 2017, 02:13:51 AM
Reply #53 on: Dec 06, 2017, 02:13:51 AM
Q
well, to me some of the fun of the saga is that there is no "bigger picture", they just come here for fun, to hunt, we are nothing to them, just like human hunters and their prey, anyway when they put it like in the article sounds very interesting and like it could be a good movie, but Shane directing and the leaked script do not get my hipe up

BigDaddyJohn
Dec 06, 2017, 02:17:18 AM
Reply #54 on: Dec 06, 2017, 02:17:18 AM
Q
I'm glad we've got some good players in The Predator. Even if the plot ends up being all kinds of terrible with goofy additions, I'll always enjoy seeing Jane on screen, and Busey's character in Starship Troopers was one of it's highlights.

Yeah Jane is my favorite actor from the cast, wish we saw him more in this kind of movies recently

Corporal Hicks
Dec 06, 2017, 08:33:03 AM
Reply #55 on: Dec 06, 2017, 08:33:03 AM
Q

Yeah Jane is my favorite actor from the cast, wish we saw him more in this kind of movies recently

I never watched (that I remember) the old Punishers but I recently went through The Expanse and absolutely loved him and it. The cast is definitely different and I'm keen to see how it all works out.

OpenMaw
Dec 06, 2017, 09:17:39 AM
Reply #56 on: Dec 06, 2017, 09:17:39 AM
Q
I never watched (that I remember) the old Punishers but I recently went through The Expanse and absolutely loved him and it. The cast is definitely different and I'm keen to see how it all works out.

I honestly thought Jane would have been great in an AvP film. Especially when you see him doing the whole "survival" schtick in a movie like The Mist.

KiramidHead
Dec 07, 2017, 03:19:20 AM
Reply #57 on: Dec 07, 2017, 03:19:20 AM
Q
I find myself wondering if, with a definite connection to P2, if they'll get the timeline right, with the film taking place in 1997 instead of the year of release.

Corporal Hicks
Dec 07, 2017, 08:59:33 AM
Reply #58 on: Dec 07, 2017, 08:59:33 AM
Q
I'm not too confident with the timeline as Black seemed to think Predators took place off in the future since it was set on another planet.  :-\

Petr Švancara
Dec 07, 2017, 11:14:35 PM
Reply #59 on: Dec 07, 2017, 11:14:35 PM
Q
I was always thinking that Predators happened in the present time. I mean, judging by their clothes and weapons, Royce has an automatic shotgun, and rest of the team has the same stuff, nothing futuristic or Sci-Fi, just classic weapons from our time. I think it should goes Predator, Predator 2 and between them The Predator from Shane Black or Predators, it depends on a lot of things. . for example, we still dont know if Shane really use somehow the Bad Blood idea, because Berserker's team. . that was basically Bad Blood Predators. And judging by the short look into the sky that we see in Predators, well. . there was one bigger, partially destroyed planet and a lot of debris on the horizon, plus one smaller untouched planet on the side, at least from what I remember. We dont know nothing about these planets, the only thing that we know is, that the jungle planet was used as the hunting ground. Later in the movie we also see some kind of huge, mechanical rig where the whole team meets the Noland Character, and Im 100% sure that, this "rig" was not the Predators property, I think it was piece of some unknown technology, perhaps from the lost race that was once living on the planet, in the past. The whole interior of the object seems to be too different than anything that we see before, of course every movie show us a different Predator designs, yeah. But still, I have a strong feeling that it was not the Predator technology there, if I count the destroyed planet on the horizon, the strange mechanical thing on the jungle planet and the fact that inside, the Japanesse guy found the katana. . well, that should mean that the conflict between the classic and Bad Blood Predators is happening for a long, long time. . perhaps centuries, because the katana is old samurai's weapon. . and that also indicate that Bad Predators could manage their hunting game for a really long time in our history. I have even some ideas, like what about if Bad ones destroyed and decimated some kind of different race on the system, and after that they use their planet for own purpose. Who knows, but anyway. . thanks for reading this nasty long text,

That's great about Jake being in it. I love the Buseys. They are the ugly but lovable bulldogs of Hollywood and cool actors to boot. I hope Jake dies just as well as his dad did in P2.

« Last Edit: Dec 08, 2017, 08:11:18 PM by Petr ┼ávancara »

Facebook Twitter Instagram Steam RSS Feed