Alien and Predator becoming Madballs

Started by newbeing, Jun 21, 2017, 02:41:07 PM

Author
Alien and Predator becoming Madballs (Read 939 times)

newbeing

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3442769/horror-icons-become-madballs-upcoming-toy-line/
QuoteThese really should've been a thing when I was a kid.

Straight out of the 1980s (and my own childhood), the Madballs line of squishy monster balls (get your head outta the gutter!) returned to toy shelves earlier this year, which made me feel all warm and nostalgic inside. One of the companies behind the multi-company revival is Kidrobot, who soon delivers on a promise they made a while back...

HORROR. ICON. MADBALLS!!!

Yes, Kidrobot is in the process of whipping up a line of gross-out toys that reimagine our favorite horror villains as Madballs characters, with six icons being made as part of their first (and hopefully not last!) Horror & Sci-fi Series. The 4″ series of foam balls includes a Xenomorph and Face Hugger from the Alien franchise, along with Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Leatherface and Predator.

They're set for release in January 2018.

Check out mock-up concept art below, via Japanese shop Mamegyorai!

RidgeTop

Haha, nice. I'll have to get me some of those. I love how the dude's eye is just popped out.

NeoXenoPred

Looked nice. Just hope parents wouldn't start a petition because of them!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed