Ridley Scott Talks Return of Engineers for Alien: Covenant Sequel

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 21, 2017, 08:21:26 AM

Author
Ridley Scott Talks Return of Engineers for Alien: Covenant Sequel (Read 52,528 times)

locusta

Scott: "...I lost the plot, what was the question?"

WE ARE f**kED!!!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Hemi on Jun 21, 2017, 09:25:19 AM
Either way...he will need to carry a shitload of eggs from one place to another. Maybe he has some help or something?

http://www.reddwarf.co.uk/news/2005/12/23/the-first-skutter/dvd_the_first_skutter_231205_2.jpg

Unless! Unless! The black goo, hear me out here, the black goo...transforms the Covenant into a Juggernaut!!!

I'm joking. Please don't take me seriously, Ridley! 

gantarat

Ridley: I'm not going to tell you the story!

Me: Of Course you will not ! the story on final product might different from your mind right now.

LV-12986

Been thinking...three or four players:

•engineers
•a rescue team in search of what happened to the covenant
•a science team, I think WY will have knowledge of what's happened and there is were the hunt for the "bio weapon" comes in to play.
•David himself

A long shot I know but you never know, I've mentioned this in another thread before but I strongly believe ash will make an appearance in this movie, he seems to know way to much about the xenomorph when its aboard the nostromo and I've also seen a few say David is ash!

Highland

Let's all return here on release when there are no Engineers, David turns human and Daniels ends up being Ripleys mum.

Jonesy1974

Quote from: Highland on Jun 21, 2017, 09:43:05 AM
Let's all return here on release when there are no Engineers, David turns human and Daniels ends up being Ripleys mum.

O ye, of little faith

LastSurvivor92

This seems really exciting!

If Ridley Scott say's what I think he means we will be heading to the Engineers homeworld Paradise and see a colossal war between Xenomorphs and Engineers. I'm sure He could just as well mean the original planet LV-426 but I think to actually go to the Engineers homeworld would be much more ambitious and exciting as an Alien film!

whiterabbit

I'm just glad that as of right now it seems like we're getting at least one more movie.

However the engineers returning to Paradise and finding deadgingeers and stumbling across David's lair... that sounds awesome.

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: locusta on Jun 21, 2017, 09:26:22 AM
Scott: "...I lost the plot, what was the question?"

WE ARE f**kED!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BonesawT101

In a previous interview while promoting covenant he also mentions a 'war of the worlds' type scenario playing out. Sounds very promising and a suitably epic conclusion to the prequel series. Imagine a massive conflict taking place between david, his beasts and the engineers. In an attempt to rid paradise of the xenomorphs, the engineers load their ship full of whats remaining of David's creatures and jet off to some unknown location. And there you have it. The original space jockey.

FJC

Best news ive heard about the engineers since prometheus!

Evanus

Man, I hope this is actually how it's going to play out. But we all know Ridley changes his mind all the time..

Salt The Fries

I hope it's not wishful thinking on his part but he said so because he has tangible reasons to be so open about the sequels. I personally would love if actors like Michael Sheen, Sam Rockwell, Leonardo di Caprio and Tom Hardy (most of them) appeared in the film :)

palerider

Ridley can talk about various scenarios as much as he can...........BUT has Fox given the OK.

Aphex

God Ridley just retire

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed