Which do you prefer?

Coffee
Tea
Author
Coffee vs. Tea (Read 3,074 times)

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

Which do you prefer?

As a heavy coffee drinker I would most definitely have to say Coffee as my beverage of choice. I need that shit more than ever in the mornings!! :o

Samhain13

Samhain13

Coffee, love the taste and got pretty used to taking it as a pre-workout.

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: Samhain13 on Jun 11, 2017, 09:52:09 PM

Nice! What brand of coffee? I mainly drink dark roast Folgers. I like the darker stuff cause it tastes a lot stronger.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Chronicle on Jun 11, 2017, 10:01:15 PM
What brand of coffee?

Some local brand in my country(Brazil), usually the medium dark roast.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I drink neither.

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

I like and drink both.

Sabby

Sabby

I love coffee, but good equipment is expensive... at least, comparatively. A good quality bean grinder is more expensive than my drip percolator. Even so, I got a cheap one, and the better grind quality has made a huge difference with my percolator.

I can't afford an espresso machine just yet, but it's on the list.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Coffee is bad for my nerves, but that won't stop me from drinking it.

Tea wins the contest any day, tho.

NeoXenoPred

NeoXenoPred

For me it's both. But if i must to choose one, i pick coffee. The taste in the morning just so good. It also can be a friend when you're working late

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

100% tea but I maybe culturally biased.  :P I've never liked coffee myself. It just tasted strange to me.

Scorpio

Scorpio

Quote from: Samhain13 on Jun 11, 2017, 09:52:09 PM

Pre-workout is good, but one coffee has me buzzing all day, 2 coffees and I'm on the verge of psychotic breakdown.

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 14, 2017, 10:48:10 AM
100% tea but I maybe culturally biased.  :P I've never liked coffee myself. It just tasted strange to me.

That seems to be the most common complaint, but there's a pretty big variety with coffee. If its the bitterness, there's even coffee that isn't really that bitter.

NeoXenoPred

NeoXenoPred

<quote>That seems to be the most common complaint, but there's a pretty big variety with coffee. If its the bitterness, there's even coffee that isn't really that bitter.</quote>
I'm agree. Some coffee like the luwak coffee are great.

D. Compton Ambrose

D. Compton Ambrose

Coffee by lightyears. And not that black shit either, I don't like hot bean water.

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: LCpl. D. Grant on Jun 15, 2017, 01:57:30 AM
Coffee by lightyears. And not that black shit either, I don't like hot bean water.

And then ya try steamed milk coffees for a while, and it kind of sucks going back to water with a splash of milk. Damn it, I need that espresso machine.

For the coffee lovers here, ever had any unusual blends/infusions? I'd higgly recommend Dibellas yearly reserve. I think the last one was boysenberry, blood orange and chocolate, though my favourite had nougat, citrus and spice.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed