Alan Silvestri is interested in doing The Predator score

Started by frasermaxx, Jun 11, 2017, 06:35:21 PM

Author
Alan Silvestri is interested in doing The Predator score (Read 8,896 times)

Huntsman

Fingers crossed this happens. I loved how they had music from the original film in Predators.

T Dog

Quote from: Huntsman on Jul 03, 2017, 03:24:36 AM
Fingers crossed this happens. I loved how they had music from the original film in Predators.
The ENTIRETY of Predators was OST from the first movie. Whoever did additional music for it, their only contribution was adding horrible cheesy metal bro chugga metal guitars to when they were suiting up at the end of the movie.

Would be cool if they got Silvestri though as having a continuous use of the same music has worked well for the series, and if it ain't broken........

frasermaxx

Alan Silvestri's score is what made Predator so cool. The score is iconic like the creature itself. Even John Debney who did the score for Predators didn't venture off in a new direction he only added some new electronic sounds in the mix. I think all of us on this forum should somehow convince Shane Black to get Alan on board this new movie. I believe Alan Silvestri can do something remarkable with the new score if he's in. All those percussions and brass is just a pure bad ass for a Predator movie.

BishopShouldGo

I'm not sure I'd want Alan. I also think Shane wants to go in a completely new direction, and would prefer someone else.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed