Alan Silvestri is interested in doing The Predator score

Started by frasermaxx, Jun 11, 2017, 06:35:21 PM

Author
Alan Silvestri is interested in doing The Predator score (Read 8,795 times)

frasermaxx

Keeping my fingers crossed on this one. I hope he scores this. Check the link below and go to 37:07 for the predator info.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

It's great if he comes back ! He captured the essence of the first two films so well ! Adding more tribal vibes for the second movie was perfect also I think !

Corporal Hicks

I really enjoyed John Debney's and Brian Tyler's scores for Predators and AvP Requiem but I'd happily welcome back Alan Silvestri too!

Looks like this one was missed from a good few months back too. Thanks for spotting it fraser.

XENOMORPHOSIS

I strongly advocate the return of Alan Silvestri to score the next entry of the Predator series.

Good news hicks

Good news hicks

I think he would do a great job and make the best most immersive musicfor the film.
The e accents he can do like in back 2the future make the movie exciting and fun.. Roger rabbit..he creates an exciting tone with his music that helps the predator movies very much
His music is such a big part of the first two films ..we need him back.

frasermaxx

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 12, 2017, 08:05:33 AM
I really enjoyed John Debney's and Brian Tyler's scores for Predators and AvP Requiem but I'd happily welcome back Alan Silvestri too!

Looks like this one was missed from a good few months back too. Thanks for spotting it fraser.

My pleasure Corporal. I am looking for any bits of information like a hawk on this one. I hope this new movie has the same rewatch value as the original. I've seen that movie so many times and still enjoy it.

Dan

Dan

I really hope Silvestri is back to score The Predator.I liked Debney's score for Predators but something was missing from it.I think Silverstri can add something new to it again just like he did for Predartor 2.

Today is the day of Predator 30th anniversary,
June 12,1987. Hard to belive it was 30 years ago..25th anniversary feels like yesterday.
Maybe we get something interesting today. :)

Let him do it ! He's a big part of what make the first ones so good.

Xan21

Mr geniousss I love both soundtracks so much.

Original Predator

So the soundtrack will be better than the movie????

Richman678

I hope he does it!

pmaz11

If he's for real, then I hope he can! I'd love to hear his style in a Predator movie again!

black

Participation of Alan 50% success of the future film!

Biolence

What?, are you kidding me?. Put this guy on board IMMEDIATELY!!.

This is the sound of pure badassness:

https://youtu.be/E9GElK7AsuE?t=126

Xenomrph

I'd be extremely onboard if Silvestri scored 'The Predator'.

HuDaFuK

Yeah, I'd love it if this happened.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed