Vintage Alien Memorabilia

Started by jonnygore, Jun 08, 2017, 08:46:39 PM

Author
Vintage Alien Memorabilia (Read 1,765 times)

jonnygore

jonnygore

I am sat here in my room surrounded by Alien memorabilia of all kinds books, comics, standees, posters, figures, and most specifically vintage memorabilia in particular  the book of Alien with the original front cover and the futura comic, and I was wandering what other classic memorabilia other members may have in their own collection?
This can be from any of the films all the way up to Covenant, as a huge fan of all the movies including the AVP films I tend to collect any and everything I can do do with the whole series,

It would be cool to here what other wonders you all have hidden away in the darkest depths... :)

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

I have my original Canadian edition MPC model kit of the Alien, from 1979 - still shrink wrapped and in great condition - nearly 40 years old now!

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

I have plenty of merch, but the only merch I have that can be labeled as vintage would be the original printings of Alien, Aliens and Alien 3 (US prints) and the Aliens movie magazine

As far as non vintage merch, I have about every book (and most comic books) ever released and most of the video releases

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

Thats really cool!

I collect Alien autographed memorabilia. I have autographs/collectibles that have been hand signed by the actor/actress. Lots of Sigourney autographs. I have the entire cast and nearly all of the crew signed photos from Alien and Aliens. I have a few notables from Alien 3 and a good chunk from Alien Resurrection. I have Michael Fassbender's autograph from Prometheus.

I have some REALLY cool autographs signed by Ridley Scott and John Hurt.

Here's one of my favorites.

Even have a pic of Lance signing it  :)

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Quote from: Chronicle on Jun 09, 2017, 05:55:32 PM
Thats really cool!

I collect Alien autographed memorabilia. I have autographs/collectibles that have been hand signed by the actor/actress. Lots of Sigourney autographs. I have the entire cast and nearly all of the crew signed photos from Alien and Aliens. I have a few notables from Alien 3 and a good chunk from Alien Resurrection. I have Michael Fassbender's autograph from Prometheus.

Same here:

Id love one for Alien 3 but never met anyone from the cast

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

As far as vintage 1979 ALIEN items go, I've got:

• Authentic Nostromo cap (not one of the knockoff imitations you see today)
  • Warren official magazine
  • the board game
  • first edition hardcover novelization
  • the Heavy Metal comics adaptation
  • most of the bubblegum cards/stickers
  • I had the 'space helmet' iron-on around 2001, but I had that put on a t-shirt for my (then) toddler son, thereby making him the coolest kid on the block.  8)

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: StrangeShape on Jun 10, 2017, 02:21:42 AM
Thats really cool!

Same here:

Thats really neat StrangeShape!!!

That's awesome that you even got them framed like that! Really cool!

Here's my adorable Newborn. He sits on top of my dresser  :laugh:

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Cool stuff man, great detail on the newborn

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Ok, this'll be fun.

Let's start with some of the more rare pieces...

426Buddy

426Buddy

Cant say i have anything really vintage, i have the ALIEN novel that my dad bought when the film was coming to theaters. Everything else in my collection cant really be considered vintage.

Morose

Morose

Sabres, do you know where I could find the Giger aliens?

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Morose on Jun 11, 2017, 08:27:00 PM
Sabres, do you know where I could find the Giger aliens?
They're all out of production. 

Rockybear

Rockybear

Quote from: Chronicle on Jun 10, 2017, 03:39:35 PM
Quote from: StrangeShape on Jun 10, 2017, 02:21:42 AM
Thats really cool!

Same here:

Thats really neat StrangeShape!!!

That's awesome that you even got them framed like that! Really cool!

Here's my adorable Newborn. He sits on top of my dresser  :laugh:

the powerloader and xenomorph in ACM limited edition look nice! Finally find something good the game brought with...

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jun 11, 2017, 05:09:35 AM
Ok, this'll be fun.

Let's start with some of the more rare pieces...

never saw the figures of Giger's original facehugger and alien before, this should be really rare

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: StrangeShape on Jun 10, 2017, 08:47:00 PM
Cool stuff man, great detail on the newborn

Thanks man! Your stuff is really cool too!!

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

No vintage stuff but I do have NECA 86 Ripley, Hicks and Hudson all signed by their respective actor/actress.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed