Colossal Director Nacho Vigalondo Interested in Directing Alien Sequel

Started by RidgeTop, Jun 08, 2017, 07:26:31 AM

Author
Colossal Director Nacho Vigalondo Interested in Directing Alien Sequel (Read 10,428 times)

Scorpio

I second Timecrimes, great film.

Blomkamp is too much about powerloaders and pulse rifles, a die-hard Aliens fanboy.

D88M

D88M

of the movies he mentions, i only saw Logan and Fury Road, Logan is just ok, the script being by far the weakest aspect of it, Fury Road is perfect, i havent see any of his movies but is better if they dont make any more Alien sequels if the story is not good

Quote from: PierreVW on Jun 08, 2017, 05:11:09 PM
Quote from: Nazrel on Jun 08, 2017, 05:05:50 PM
Dont think ive seen any of his films but ive seen blomkamps and dont want him to touch this franchise.

I think gareth edwards might be able to pull off an Alien(s) film

And i did enjopy covenant i jsut want to see something post alien 3 that isnt related to the original trilogy

I hate J.J. Abrams but youngsters and nerds adore him.

So, J.J. Abrams for ALIEN movies.

No, just No, have you watched his Star Trek films? they are terrible, they are totally unrelated to anything resembling Star Trek, he is pure hype and no delivery, purse style and no substance, i can only imagine how TERRIBLE an Alien movie directed by him could be

Adorianu

D88M Logan was awesome,one of the best super hero movies.

Hughughug

Lol, Vigalondo would probably use the Xeno as some metaphor of male/penis oppression.

Seed-and-Weed

Really? I definitely hope someone can take the series over after Ridley is done with his prequel. I don't see why this franchise shouldn't be taken into new hands.

Rudy M Alapag, Jr

Its time for Vigalondo do make his ALIEN film. Time to see quite more different this time. I could relax and see what ALIEN film Vigalondo has in store.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed