Why not a REMAKE of Predator(1987)?

Started by PierreVW, Jun 04, 2017, 08:46:07 PM

Author
Why not a REMAKE of Predator(1987)? (Read 4,416 times)

HuDaFuK

Red October is massively overrated. The two Harrison Ford Jack Ryan films are far superior.

PierreVW

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 09, 2017, 08:55:27 AM
Red October is massively overrated. The two Harrison Ford Jack Ryan films are far superior.

I disagree. Sir Sean Connery is One of My Personal Gods.

SM

SM

Where is your god NOW?

HuDaFuK

:laugh: Knew that was coming.

BigDaddyJohn

Hahaha always loved that look ! In a purely cinephile way of course...

And i loved red october too ! For me, McTiernan's weakest movies are Rollerball (of course) and Medicine Man.

PierreVW

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Aug 11, 2017, 03:26:07 PM
Hahaha always loved that look ! In a purely cinephile way of course...

And i loved red october too ! For me, McTiernan's weakest movies are Rollerball (of course) and Medicine Man.

His worst is Rollerball. By far.

BigDaddyJohn

Totally agree, but to be fair though, Rollerball had a HUGE amount of studio interferences, they really f**ked it up, and it was the time when McTiernan had the legal issues that almost totally stopped his career.

PierreVW

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Aug 11, 2017, 11:17:04 PM
Totally agree, but to be fair though, Rollerball had a HUGE amount of studio interferences, they really f**ked it up, and it was the time when McTiernan had the legal issues that almost totally stopped his career.

I agree. In another note, I like THOMAS CROWN with Pierce Brosnan and THE 13TH WARRIOR with Antonio Banderas. Both of them are kind of Underrated.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: PierreVW on Aug 11, 2017, 11:40:17 PM

I agree. In another note, I like THOMAS CROWN with Pierce Brosnan and THE 13TH WARRIOR with Antonio Banderas. Both of them are kind of Underrated.

I agree, i like Thomas Crown too, and i absolutely love  The 13th Warrior ! Some epic moments, vigorous actions scenes and some visual techniques worked great ! Underrated indeed unfortunately.

PierreVW

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Aug 12, 2017, 12:26:59 PM

I agree, i like Thomas Crown too, and i absolutely love  The 13th Warrior ! Some epic moments, vigorous actions scenes and some visual techniques worked great ! Underrated indeed unfortunately.

THE 13TH WARRIOR has The Most BadAss Death of All Time. The Death of The Viking King.

The Viking King was So Manly and Cool.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: PierreVW on Aug 13, 2017, 07:23:10 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Aug 12, 2017, 12:26:59 PM

THE 13TH WARRIOR has The Most BadAss Death of All Time. The Death of The Viking King.

The Viking King was So Manly and Cool.

Yes, manly and cool are the words ! Would love to see this actor more often though, i remember seeing him in Smoking Aces and Vikings IIRC.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed