Inside The Ark - The Predator's New Spaceship!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 01, 2017, 10:14:17 AM

Author
Inside The Ark - The Predator's New Spaceship! (Read 33,916 times)

SiL

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 01, 2017, 02:26:18 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jun 01, 2017, 01:21:21 PM
The original idea behind Predator was that the Predator was actually just one of many creatures in an intergalactic hunting club, so that could actually be the case.

That's what I was thinking. That sounded like a pretty interesting concept. Would have been curious to see more of that.
It's not in the drafts, it was just an idea the writers had. Pretty sure the script for Predator never actually mentions the ship at the very beginning -- the shooting draft starts with the helicopters arriving at the beach.

skhellter

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Jun 02, 2017, 01:43:28 AM
Quote from: SiL on Jun 01, 2017, 10:33:33 AM
Booooo.

Bring back the steamy Aztec vibe from P2. One of the most interesting alien spaceship interiors and it's been replaced ever since with generic sci-fi.

I mean, it's not actually properly lit, etc. in these stills. There's no telling how it looks on film.

(Also P2 sucked)
lol. You do realize that the new script is straight dumb nonsense and is a lot crazier than P2... Right? It makes predator 2 look "subtle".

Master

Don't feed him. How was P2 crazier then the first one?

SiL

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Jun 02, 2017, 01:43:28 AM
I mean, it's not actually properly lit, etc. in these stills. There's no telling how it looks on film.
Somehow I don't think the lighting is going to transform smooth, burnished steel into glowing bas-relief columns...

Corporal Hicks

Just an FYI - Mike Fields and Simon Langlais's snaps have been taken down off IG.

BigDaddyJohn

Maybe it was too soon for fox to "officially" show some of the ship interior, but their reaction time was slow because a lot of people saw it

OmegaZilla

VanXant

Looks like a set from Blake's 7 :-/

Hollywood

Quote from: VanXant on Jun 09, 2017, 06:03:51 PM
Looks like a set from Blake's 7 :-/

http://www.tarrantnostra.com/b7lib/images/s3a.jpg

^you think it looks the same as that? Yeah ok.

VanXant

because Blake's 7 only had that one set, right?
Yeah, ok.

Hollywood

Quote from: VanXant on Jun 10, 2017, 05:54:48 PM
because Blake's 7 only had that one set, right?
Yeah, ok.

Post the set pic you think it looks like, I'll wait patiently.

von

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 08, 2017, 02:03:53 PM
Just an FYI - Mike Fields and Simon Langlais's snaps have been taken down off IG.

So have Larry Fong's character portraits

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed