Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,629,867 times)

bobby brown

bobby brown

We should all aspire to be cool people. Not commenting on peoples appearances or physicalities in a derogatory way, especially not on the true alien queen Sigourney herself.

I've seen plenty of you people in the post pic of yourself thread. What if Sigourney herself came here and made a point about your lame haircut or weak jaw?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

she'd be 100% right

again, I wasn't using the term 'surfboard' (which by the way doesn't imply ugliness, as far as I am concerned) derogatorily, just to make the contrast clear; because changing the character/actress' anatomy/appearance to make them more sexually appealing irks me endlessly. Again, sorry for the misunderstanding

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I don't believe Omega, or anyone else, meant offence with that. It was just a comment about the accuracy of Sigourney's likeness and sexualization of her. But let's be more careful with how we're wording things.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: bobby brown on Dec 04, 2017, 10:06:30 AMI've seen plenty of you people in the post pic of yourself thread. What if Sigourney herself came here and made a point about your lame haircut or weak jaw?

His comment wasn't directed at Sigourney. I twas directed at the unrealistically sexualised portrayal of her in that picture.

bobby brown

bobby brown

It wasn't the picture he called a surfboard.

But yeah, He apologized, I won't dwell on it more.

SM

SM

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 04, 2017, 12:40:39 PM
Quote from: bobby brown on Dec 04, 2017, 10:06:30 AMI've seen plenty of you people in the post pic of yourself thread. What if Sigourney herself came here and made a point about your lame haircut or weak jaw?

His comment wasn't directed at Sigourney. I twas directed at the unrealistically sexualised portrayal of her in that picture.

Quite.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

She's no Kim Flowers.

SM

SM

Indeed.

FenGiddel

FenGiddel

I dunno, Omegamorph... That back-arch Ridley got out of her when she slipped on those spacesuit bottoms weren't like no surfboard I've ever seen...  (I know you were just joking, but I couldn't resist.!   ;D

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

bobby brown

bobby brown

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

bobby brown

bobby brown

Your re-post is disappointing. but yeah, it's a great picture!

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Surf's up?

Vermillion

Vermillion

Tushy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed