What would a Predator with no Human genetics look like?

Started by Spirit of Fire, May 31, 2017, 02:46:05 AM

Author
What would a Predator with no Human genetics look like? (Read 1,958 times)

Spirit of Fire

So with this new mythos, I've wondering, is Anytime or Pussyface hybrid Yautjas + human dna? That could explain why they have humanoid physiques. If so, what do Predators originally look like?

The Alien Predator

Their musculature seems very similar to ours with the whole pectorals and six pack. Now you could say that such a muscle design would make sense on a humanoid life form since the pecs are designed to pull the arms forward.

But there's other things about the Predators that's also very human. They have five fingered hands and walk on their heels like us.

They're just too human for an alien lifeform, and I did like the idea of them being the ultra super rare one in a billion chance example of convergent evolution, I am also liking this idea as an explanation for their humanoid form.

I still think the original Predator form wouldn't be too different from how they look now seeing as lots of their technology looks to be outfitted for something humanoid.

predator88

I'm not gonna accept this new turd of a movie's claim that predators suck human DNA to alter theirs. This is Dekker shitting all over the predators and I will not accept anything he has to offer. The predator is not canon.

Johnny Handsome

QuoteWhat would a Predator with no Human genetics look like?

Forever and ever.

I can totally understand them doing something like this to add to the mythology, but for me the first Predator will always be The Predator in it's pure, unaltered form.

black

This post shows us how much brainwashed about predators we are now.

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: predator88 on May 31, 2017, 08:37:38 AM
I'm not gonna accept this new turd of a movie's claim that predators suck human DNA to alter theirs. This is Dekker shitting all over the predators and I will not accept anything he has to offer. The predator is not canon.

I consider this movie like fanfiction.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed