I know its a long shot but...Looking for...

Started by dHunter333, May 30, 2017, 02:53:15 AM

Author
I know its a long shot but...Looking for... (Read 1,072 times)

dHunter333

looking for 3 accessory items if anyone feels like helping me out
maybe someone has this item boxed away and it has no real value to you and you'd sell it to me...?

#1. old mcfarlane avp movie line, the human sacrifice chest bursted accessory item came with battle alien (looking for 5 more of these if possible!)
#2. the old mcfarlane avp movie line, the circular stone item that came with grid that has an alien carved into it (looking for 2 of these if possible)
#3. neca holographic engineer accessory, black goo canister (looking for many of these if possible)

i realize this is a long shot but...

thank you!

Morose

I know what your trying to do!!! Haha. I have the circular stone and the human sacrifice.

For the urns your best bet is to buy a holographic engineer with one the urns. Take than urn and find a way to mold it. You could then make several of them. I think you could possibly use clay for the mold.

For the circular stone and human sacrifice try eBay, Amazon, toywiz, bigbadtoys, cmd store, and lastly Craig's list. (I actually think I saw one of these two items on Craig's list a few months back.

I'm guessing you le looking for six corpses, one stone plate and a few pillars to create a diorama. I understand I do model making and was planning on undergoing a similar project.

P.S. Since you are interested in creating a sort of engineer or avp diorama head of to Martinocatalano website. He sells an engineer ample chamber head that is to scale with the Prometheus line.

dHunter333

dHunter333

So you are interested in selling yours...?
I have 6 avp pillars and 1 corpse, hoping for 5-6
That Prometheus head is fantastic but $228 is a little much

envisioning the 6 sarcophagus in a circle with eggs in a small table next to each one
with avp pillars around and the stone circular thing in the middle

Mike’s Monsters

I may be able to help you with the McFarlane pieces. My stuff is in storage and I'll be going through it soon, hopefully. I plan on getting rid of a lot of stuff and I know I have those somewhere, I'm sure of it. I don't have an exact timeline on when I'll be digging through my boxes though, so it may be a little while from me at the same time.

dHunter333

i would absolutely love it if you could help me out
i have 1 myself from way back when...i only pulled it out because i got 6 of the avp pillars about a week ago
i have tracked down 2 more on ebay for only $20 shipped total by messaging users!
i have another one en route from overseas for a very cheap price too via forums
if you can help me out that will make 5...my goal is 6...i am almost there!!
please let me know what you come up with
pics as i get them in the mail (will probably be a few weeks for some)
Mikey...thank you and i realy hope you are able to find them quickly for me! =)

pmaz11

pmaz11

I just had 2 of my avp chestburster corpse chamber accessories sell on eBay!

Turns out it was you dHunter333! Haha

I had help from a mutual friend posting the items on eBay & just heard they were purchased. ;D Thanks!

dHunter333

thank you very much, really appreciate the good deal and easy find!

pmaz11

Not a problem my friend! My bad I couldn't help out with a few other items you wanted at the moment.

dHunter333

This is what I have got so far
looking for more coffin pieces if possible...there were 7 in the movie
i will be using a different area for the display as they would not all fit here...my predators are just hanging out here for now

probably paint the tables to match the corpses

under the table...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed