AvPGalaxy Game Night Official Thread

Started by RidgeTop, May 25, 2017, 08:36:20 AM

Author
AvPGalaxy Game Night Official Thread (Read 23,488 times)

Corporal Hicks

Right guys, looking to assemble a list of all those who want to participate in these game nights so I know who to send invites to when we're gearing up.

I need Discord Names (if you're on the Discord channel), AvPG names and Steam Names.

Thanks  :)

Corporal Hicks

Anyone popping on for AvP2 this evening?  :) 7pm BST.

Olde

Olde

Will it require any mods or programs? Tunngle? MSP 2.3?

Corporal Hicks

Just the most recent MSP. Just gonna have to jump on an existing server. Unfortunately, mine don't seem to show up in the server lists.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Jumping on now. Join us on the Discord channel.

We're on TBBC Evac.

Corporal Hicks

So who's up for some AvP Classic tomorrow (my tomorrow)?!

Anthony

Anthony

I'm up (assuming the game will work for me).

Corporal Hicks

Well the hour or so everyone was there was pretty fun. Glad to have had some more folk than usual.

Corporal Hicks

Next dates are -

29th October - AvP 2010
12th November - Aliens: Colonial Marines
26th November - AvP2
10th December - AvP Classic

Corporal Hicks

Anyone up for 2010?

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

So due to the low turnout we're cancelling the regularly scheduled game nights. Unfortunately it seems the interest simply isn't present and likely wont be until we have another game on the horizon. We're not completely abandoning the games though, as we'll still try to set up some occasional events with folks. We're also looking to get some AvPGalaxy servers set up for  AVP2 and AVP (2010).

Matriarch

Damn shame if you ever want to play some 2010 avp just message me on the discord (Mist) I'm always down brahs

Corporal Hicks

It's a shame we've had to do this but I get bored sitting waiting for folk or people just disappearing. I'm still playing, though. I've been playing 2010 more recently and really enjoying it. Thankfully we can still drop into a server more often than not. Like RidgeTop says, we're also looking at getting some servers setup for the site which'll be cool.

Mishra

Hello,

I have AVP 2010 on PC.

I have Alien: Coloniel Marines on both PC and PS3.

Please let me know if there is a suitable multiplayer game running so I can join!

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Mishra on Jul 04, 2018, 03:24:47 AM
Hello,

I have AVP 2010 on PC.

I have Alien: Coloniel Marines on both PC and PS3.

Please let me know if there is a suitable multiplayer game running so I can join!

In regards to steam:

On AVP2010 there is always at least one room with people playing, in the social/custom matches, not ranked. ACM matchmaking have always been broken, you can't find other players no matter what, so the only option is making parties/invite.

In this group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/ACM-BH  , they play bug hunt religiously every saturday at 4:00 p.m. Well at least the admin will be up play it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed