You lot prefer this or Predator Bad Blood?

Started by happypred, May 24, 2017, 02:01:30 PM

Author
You lot prefer this or Predator Bad Blood? (Read 1,911 times)

happypred

Honestly, Black's script sounds silly as shit

...he should've just made Bad Blood into a movie

Anyone else feel this way?

black

I think everyone would be for it but in Black's opinion it's not as fresh as an upgrade

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: happypred on May 24, 2017, 02:01:30 PM
Honestly, Black's script sounds silly as shit

...he should've just made Bad Blood into a movie

Anyone else feel this way?

It would be vastly superior to the script yeah.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I've always thought the Bad Blood story would make a great movie. The idea of one Predator, who could be considered the closest thing to a cop in their culture, hunting down another Predator, who is basically a psychopathic murderer sounds fun.

dallevalle

one thing is reading something another is seen it.

Spirit of Fire

Is the Upgrade good or bad in this movie?

Shouldn't it be the Classic Predator hunting the Upgrade down for performing dishonorable unethical acts of collecting DNA samples from other species to become a better hunter?

predator88

Quote from: Spirit of Fire on May 29, 2017, 02:57:18 AM

Shouldn't it be the Classic Predator hunting the Upgrade down for performing dishonorable unethical acts of collecting DNA samples from other species to become a better hunter?
Not in this story.
Spoiler
The upgrade is shown ripping a classic predator apart in a single sentence in the script.Later two classic predators are blasted to smithereens by a single blast from the upgrade's wrist gauntlet . At least the first classic gets to do something cool before he dies, but the later two serve almost no purpose to the story,completely disposable.
[close]

The Shuriken

Quote from: predator88 on May 29, 2017, 08:20:07 PM
Quote from: Spirit of Fire on May 29, 2017, 02:57:18 AM

Not in this story.
Spoiler
The upgrade is shown ripping a classic predator apart in a single sentence in the script.Later two classic predators are blasted to smithereens by a single blast from the upgrade's wrist gauntlet . At least the first classic gets to do something cool before he dies, but the later two serve almost no purpose to the story,completely disposable.
[close]
This is why my hype with this movie is at the absolutely minimum. The only hope I have left is that a majority of the bad stuff in the script has been modified.

Spirit of Fire

dumb as hell. Make the Upgrade the Bad blood and the Classics the good ones hunting his ass down.

Nihil

Either bad blood or the bloody sands of time would have my vote.

PredJenkins

This is the kind of nonsense a 12 yr old would write, what a horrible script!  I guess this is the generation that destroys anything that was classic.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed