If anyone is interest, I'm writing my own Predator Script

Started by germanator2, May 24, 2017, 02:12:22 AM

Author
If anyone is interest, I'm writing my own Predator Script (Read 1,196 times)

germanator2

I found a program online called Celtx, that helps you write scripts, gives you tips and guidelines on how to format. Pretty cool actually. Anyways, amidst all the latest on the new Predator film, I know everyone has their own ideas of what they want to see in a Predator film, so do I, so decided to attempt to write a script. If anyone is curious about the story details and whatnot, I'd be happy to share.

echobbase79

Is it going to be a hunt?

germanator2

Quote from: echobbase79 on May 24, 2017, 02:20:09 AM

Is it going to be a hunt?
It will be, but presented in a new way. It won't totally be a 9 guys getting picked off and the final survivor kills the Predator. I'm really delving deep into the Predator's mythos and creating new ideas that I think will be interesting

echobbase79

What's the setting?

Past? Present? In the future?

Good luck with it.  :)

germanator2

Quote from: echobbase79 on May 24, 2017, 02:34:20 AM

What's the setting?

Past? Present? In the future?

Good luck with it.  :)
It's set in the Present, though there is a prologue set in the past in the early 60s.

Predator_Spirit

I can't wait to read it.

kirscheim

i'd like covered how the predator / predators decide where on earth they choose to operate for any given hunting excursion, and how they decide on their initial target.

Praetorian Guard

Should be fun. I made a short novel of a Predator before new years, so I'm looking forward to this.

germanator2

Quote from: Praetorian Guard on May 25, 2017, 01:44:51 PM
Should be fun. I made a short novel of a Predator before new years, so I'm looking forward to this.
If you still have it, you should share it here. I'd love to read it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed