The Predator Teaser Poster at Licensing Expo

Started by black, May 23, 2017, 04:48:53 PM

Author
The Predator Teaser Poster at Licensing Expo (Read 24,374 times)

Corporal Hicks

Pretty sure Alfie Allen is flyboy. I was trying to pick out who Thomas Jane could be playing but I wasn't too sure.

KiramidHead

I thought Jane might be Traeger but that's been confirmed to be Sterling K. Brown. Jane is probably one of the Loonies.

Denton Smalls

How does the camaraderie rank compared to the previous Predator films, even though it's hard to tell without seeing the interactions translate to the screen?

My favorite thing about Pred films is the banter and tightness of Dutch's unit in 1 (Mac and Blaine's brotherly closeness was a great addition), Hartigan's unit's close knit loyalty in 2, and even the way violent strangers ended up sacrificing themselves to save others in the group in Predators.

KiramidHead

There's some good banter here and there. It's not quite on "sexual tyrannosaurus" level, though.

The Shuriken

I'm thinking maybe they should just put this quote to rest. :-\

walker31

It works about as well the dude in AvP:Requiem saying "get to the choppa!"

predator88

Quote from: walker31 on May 25, 2017, 04:21:27 PM
And don't forget  "People are dying.......we need guns!" ;D

Lol what an abysmal movie that turned out to be. But seriously some of the dialog in the script  is about as cringe worthy.

Original Predator

Any word on a Guardians of the Galaxy-Predator merge in the near future?  At this point I'd be surprised if they don't.

Master

Quote from: walker31 on May 25, 2017, 04:21:27 PM

Spoiler
DOn`t worry, there is a spinn on the "get to da choppa!" too ;)
[close]

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on May 24, 2017, 07:29:21 AM
A simple, meaningless teaser poster, to be fair they always look shit at the licensing expo anyway, 'cause no one really gives a f**k.

You can't come into one of the threads without reading anything about the damn script anymore though... yeah it's probably a line that's in the movie, no need to quote every single hommage in this though.

You got two options on this forum: Either get spoiled or endlessly bitched at for "not knowing what a piece of junk this is going to be!". Funny enough, most people on here wouldn't recognise a good script even if you wipe their asses with it.

I love the franchise, that's probably the reason i'm still hanging around here, but it's really getting less and less fun with ex-fans wanting to fail a movie that hasn't even completed filming yet. How can you be a fan of something and want your favourite franchise to fail in today's pop culture? If you got that mentality, you're not a fan, simple as that. You maybe were at some point, but you're not now, you gave up. There is a word for you guys, it's called hypocrite.

There is more on social media, but frankly speaking i don't want to share news about this anymore on this site, at least at the moment. This is not the "fun half an hour a day escapism" it used to be, it's kindergarten with giant mocking assholes left and right that flooded this site as soon as that f**khole IMDB was closed, BUT that seems to be enough to be part of an "active community" these days.

Johnny, I understand your point, but the story has this overall "f**k yeah! Anything goes!" attitude I really don`t know how to comprehend. You don`t want spoilers and that`s cool,but it`s not possible to disscus those issues without them.

Keith

I love the franchise, that's probably the reason i'm still hanging around here, but it's really getting less and less fun with ex-fans wanting to fail a movie that hasn't even completed filming yet. How can you be a fan of something and want your favourite franchise to fail in today's pop culture? If you got that mentality, you're not a fan, simple as that. You maybe were at some point, but you're not now, you gave up. There is a word for you guys, it's called hypocrite.

An ex-fan is someone who doesn't care if Winston gets belittled, mocked, and treated like a joke.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Keith on May 27, 2017, 12:15:50 AM

An ex-fan is someone who doesn't care if Winston gets belittled, mocked, and treated like a joke.

Where is he being "belittled, mocked and treated like a joke?"

Keith

You will find out on August 3, 2018.

The Alien Predator

So he's not being belittled, mocked and treated as a joke, then? Ok.

426Buddy

Quote from: The Alien Predator on May 27, 2017, 04:29:01 AM

No he certainly isn't, but some people here are crazy enough to think so I guess.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: 426Buddy on May 27, 2017, 01:02:27 PM
Quote from: The Alien Predator on May 27, 2017, 04:29:01 AM

No he certainly isn't, but some people here are crazy enough to think so I guess.

Tell me about it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed