Why the preds send only the wolf?

Started by vortep, Sep 18, 2007, 08:49:25 PM

Author
Why the preds send only the wolf? (Read 40,393 times)

vortep

vortep

I understand that the wolf is some kind of elite super pred but why they send only one?They know that the predalien kill alot of preds,but they send only one?

Major Alan Schaefer

Maybe he was the only Pred in the area that could get there in time

arnold23

Maybe he is the only one that survives the wreck...If there were more Preds on it that is.

Pred-Xeno

Quote from: vortep on Sep 18, 2007, 08:49:25 PM
I understand that the wolf is some kind of elite super pred but why they send only one?They know that the predalien kill alot of preds,but they send only one?
Because some damn fool accused him of being the best. ;D

arnold23

All of us ;D

Kriszilla

Quote from: Pred-Wolf on Sep 18, 2007, 08:52:45 PM

Lol, obligatory quote objective: COMPLETE

Those theories make sense, plus preds weren't going to waste tonnes of preds on a suicide mission when they've got just one guy who might be able to do everything solo.

vortep

vortep

Quote from: Kriszilla on Sep 18, 2007, 08:57:00 PM

Lol, obligatory quote objective: COMPLETE

Those theories make sense, plus preds weren't going to waste tonnes of preds on a suicide mission when they've got just one guy who might be able to do everything solo.

But is he so good?Better than tonnes of preds?

Pred-Xeno

My guess is that he's the rank right below an elder so without wasting so many Preds they got him to do the job.

vortep

vortep

Quote from: Pred-Wolf on Sep 18, 2007, 09:03:34 PM
My guess is that he's the rank right below an elder so without wasting so many Preds they got him to do the job.

You mean whitout wasting preds like those from avp.

nukem11

nukem11

Haha good one. Yea he was probably the only survivor on his ship. My question which might have already been talked about is why the spaceship crashes on earth?

dale07

dale07

maybe because hes the only pred on the ship with the most skulls or something so they send him because hes got more experience maybe :-\

Major Alan Schaefer

thay already said he's not on the ship that crashes....

vortep

vortep

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Sep 18, 2007, 09:14:49 PM
thay already said he's not on the ship that crashes....

Yes yes he is send.

vortep

vortep

Quote from: nukem11 on Sep 18, 2007, 09:16:28 PM
Oh right so does anyone have any idea why that ship crashes though.

What ship?The one from the trailer?Becose of the predalien

nukem11

nukem11

Well if thats the case then they just sent a bad ass pred to clean up the mess from the wreckage and kill the aliens which were on board.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed