Alien: Covenant Home Releases (UK)

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 12, 2017, 10:00:22 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant Home Releases (UK) (Read 15,432 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So Zavvi have put up a bunch of home releases for Alien: Covenant and AC included boxsets. They've got the release date down as the 31st of December 2017. No further details but they've also got a cool looking exclusive steel book cover.

https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/alien-1-6-zavvi-exclusive-limited-edition-steelbook/11468479.html

http://store.hmv.com/film-tv/4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray/alien-covenant-(hmv-exclusive) HMV.

426Buddy

Makes me feel stupid for buying the anthology bluray set this year.

BlazinBlueReview

I'll be buying covenant when comes out. But unsure of whether buying anthology or quadrilogy

markweatherill

Interesting placeholder design! I can't help seeing an embarrassed expression on the Newborn's face  ;D
Just needs the facepalming Space Jockey to be complete!

Samus007

Samus007

Yeah IGN says late Sept, im definitely looking forward to the 4K version though.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/05/19/alien-covenant-steelbook-and-six-film-collection-exclusive-reveals

I really love this design...

BurntPopcorn

BurntPopcorn

oh heck yeah, day 1 for me lol

that looks freakin sweet

CainsSon

The COVENANT Steelbook looks great but the Cover Art on the 6 film boxed set needs a lot of work. Here's hoping that by 'PLACEHOLDER' they mean 'PLACEHOLDER.'

TBH the only thing that could entice me to buy this 6 film boxed set is if there is some crazy amount of new Special Features or an extended cut of PROMETHEUS and/or COVENANT. Otherwise I'll wait for the trilogy to wrap up before buying an all inclusive set.

This series has always delievered the goods for the Home Releases. Whats taking so long for an extended cut of Prometheus Scotty!? Same goes for Covenant. We can tell you cut alot out... Psh.

Stolen

Stolen

The Covenant steelbook is amazing!

Corporal Hicks

I'm just dying to know what special features are on this. I don't envy whoever has to step in after CdL. They've got some high expectations to meet.

Darkness

Did he say why he's not doing it?

Corporal Hicks

No. Just confirmed on Twitter that he wasn't doing either this or Blade Runner.

Morose

Morose

The Alien Covenant Steel book looks nice. The alien anthology set is not worth it. They do this every time a new alien film comes out. In a couple of years a new alien film will be released, thus a new box set will feature that film. Best deal was the exclusive alien anthology set that came with the light up egg.

Whos_Nick

I'm hoping it's not like Prometheus where the Steelbook has basically no special features, then a couple months later they release a Collector's Edition with all the extra stuff.

MrRipley

MrRipley

Makes total sense to do a new cut or an alternate one to watch alongside the original,maybe more new cuts of Alien,get rid of Lambert's trainers for god's sakes,AC will have tons of deleted stuff I bet.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed