Aliens: Colonial Mario Bros

Started by toolazytolive, May 11, 2017, 07:49:46 PM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Mario Bros (Read 1,034 times)

toolazytolive

toolazytolive

Ever wonder what Super Mario Bros world 1-2 would look like if it was actually James Cameron's Aliens?  I worked hard on trying to recreate it through animation and if you go here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE2jy7j4ZpQ you will find that result.  It encompasses an abridged version of the last 30 minutes of Aliens from Newt's rescue until the Powerloader battle so there's something for everyone.  Please enjoy and don't hesitate to throw me some feedback because I'm always looking to improve skills.

SM

SM

That was fantastic!  The power up sound when Mario jumps in the loader.  :laugh:

windebieste

windebieste

Not gonna lie.  That was f**king awesome. 

Maybe rename the company to Wario-Yutani?  ...with an appropriately modified logo, as well?

-Windebieste.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Haha! That was f**king brilliant! Loved the switcheroo.

I would totally play this game.

I've shared this on our Twitter and Facebook.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

That was brilliant! Awesome video.  :laugh:

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Alright now that was cool.  8)

toolazytolive

toolazytolive

Hey guys thanks for the kind words really appreciate it cause it took me awhile to make. I want to start making more animated xeno stories but perhaps small parts of novels or comic books. Always enjoy doing original works though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed