First Trailer?

Started by echobbase79, May 09, 2017, 02:40:04 AM

Author
First Trailer? (Read 2,240 times)

echobbase79

echobbase79

The film will be done shooting sometime this month, but I'm thinking we won't see a trailer until the end of the year. Maybe in December like the redband trailer for Covenant. But since the film got pushed back to August of next year, it could be even later.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: echobbase79 on May 09, 2017, 02:40:04 AM

The film will be done shooting sometime this month, but I'm thinking we won't see a trailer until the end of the year. Maybe in December like the redband trailer for Covenant. But since the film got pushed back to August of next year, it could be even later.
I don't expect anything this year. Usually they start marketing around 5 - 6 months before the release, Covenant got a trailer in december and opening im May.

I expect a trailer for The Predator around february with Fox's Maze Runner.

Anthony

Anthony

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on May 09, 2017, 07:09:28 AM
Quote from: echobbase79 on May 09, 2017, 02:40:04 AM

I don't expect anything this year. Usually they start marketing around 5 - 6 months before the release, Covenant got a trailer in december and opening im May.

I expect a trailer for The Predator around february with Fox's Maze Runner.

That's PG-13 (Though hard PG-13). I don't see that happening.

I'd say around Red Sparrow in March is when we'll get our trailer.

Whos_Nick

Whos_Nick

I'm not counting on any footage this year, but there's a chance we could get something.

Anthony

Anthony

Most we'll get is some photos. I'd expect one or two in EW's preview magazine at the end of the year.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Yeah, we'll probably get shots of the classic predator eventually.

Cereal Killer

Cereal Killer

Definitely 2018. Hopefully they keep it tight like the new IT movie. Was a handful of pictures till not long ago.

skhellter

skhellter

leaked trailer

Predator43734

Predator43734

Cannot wait for the trailer

Hollywood

Hollywood

Maybe Black will show a early sneak peek at a convention like comic con?

Praetorian Guard

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed