Alien Covenant Review Roundup

Started by Darkness, May 07, 2017, 03:38:05 AM

Author
Alien Covenant Review Roundup (Read 121,329 times)

shawsbaby

shawsbaby

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on May 19, 2017, 10:45:29 PM
Quote from: Darth Vile on May 19, 2017, 10:24:00 PM
Quote from: BishopShouldGo on May 19, 2017, 09:54:45 PM
Dude that closeup of the crew picture at the end made me cringe. I actually gasped. So so so bad.
Why?

Probably because we've seen it all over the internet by now as a marketing picture.

Huh. That's an odd thing to cringe at. Pretty innocuous.

Ingwar

Corporal Hicks

cucuchu

cucuchu

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 20, 2017, 04:46:22 PM
http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2017/05/19/alien-covenant-review

Good review. I am excited to see it again today with my wife and get her opinion!

Darth Vile

Darth Vile

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on May 19, 2017, 10:45:29 PM
Quote from: Darth Vile on May 19, 2017, 10:24:00 PM
Quote from: BishopShouldGo on May 19, 2017, 09:54:45 PM
Dude that closeup of the crew picture at the end made me cringe. I actually gasped. So so so bad.
Why?

Probably because we've seen it all over the internet by now as a marketing picture.
But that issue is obviously one attributable to your own perception I.e. it's not an issue internal to the film. It's like thinking the photos they use of the Nostromo crew in Aliens is cringe worthy because they were production stills from Alien.

NickisSmart

NickisSmart

I watched Angry Joe's so-called Angry Rant and felt compelled to supply a rant of my own...

I start talking about Joe @ 6:55.

I still have yet to see the film, but it doesn't mean I can't disagree with someone's methods for attacking a movie, right?

Joe's take on Covenant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAQGAOPu1k0&t=951s

windebieste

windebieste

Oh, f**king boo-hoo brigade, go home. 

-Windebieste.

echobbase79

echobbase79

I had my problems with the movie, but I'm not going act like a child. That video of review of Angry Joe is why I can't stand the fan community sometimes.

Gash

Gash

Quote from: echobbase79 on May 21, 2017, 12:30:11 AM

I had my problems with the movie, but I'm not going act like a child. That video of review of Angry Joe is why I can't stand the fan community sometimes.

I can't even watch it. Just the sight of him sitting there with a pulse rifle and a colonial marines helmet, with a look on his face like a petulant toddler tells me all I need to know.

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

Quote from: Gash on May 21, 2017, 11:04:14 AM

This all day long. That angry joe baffoon needs to join the circus for he is a first class clown.

I can't even watch it. Just the sight of him sitting there with a pulse rifle and a colonial marines helmet, with a look on his face like a petulant toddler tells me all I need to know.

Bilbo5000

Bilbo5000

Wow!!
Never heard of this "Angry Joe" before today. Total proof that one does not need to be talented, articulated, good-looking or even be accurate to do film reviews...His video reminded me of walking into a room where someone has just farted.

I miss Rodger Ebert.  :-[

Liked Covenant, seeing it again today.  :)

Magegg

Magegg

Angry Joe is the epithome of the opinionated, coward manchild.

I tried to watch one of his videos twice and I couldn't even make it to the third minute. And there are some other "reviewers" who are all like this. It's their opinion, but better to avoid their rambling, IMO.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: Gash on May 21, 2017, 11:04:14 AM

I didn't watch it all. When said he felt "betrayed" I had to stop it there.

Ingwar

gantarat

gantarat

If you wach his Alien game review (AvP 2010,Colonial Marine,Isolation) you can see why .

He pretty much Alien Fanboy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed