New scans from "Total Film"

Started by s7habo, May 06, 2017, 10:54:55 AM

Author
New scans from "Total Film" (Read 4,683 times)

s7habo

Cheeseburgers

Cheeseburgers

Thanks for this. 8)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'll get digital copy when I get home. :) thanks.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

That last shot is a pretty good look at
Spoiler
the Neomorph from behind. I like what I see of the head.
[close]

cliffhanger

cliffhanger

"ï can do one more alien. it's being written right now"

so....lol. i can't follow this dude anymore. is it a new trilogy? is covenant part 2 and is 'awakening' part 3? wasn't he gonna pan out 4 or 6 more?
well either way i'm happy if this one will be awesome and have another one, but i'm also a tad reserved on it as i dont think there will be so much material to be used to keep it 'refreshing' and a decent continuation; the 'feel' must be maintained, and i also think a alien movie every 2 years ala 'marvel comics' isn't the way to go either.

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

I thought people had learned after Prometheus to stop following Ridley's every word as concrete gospel as though they all make sense. I wonder how many people still think Awakening takes place between Prometheus and AC (it won't). Even Ridley probably doesn't know how many more he is doing.

Marcus9000

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on May 06, 2017, 05:33:30 PM
I thought people had learned after Prometheus to stop following Ridley's every word as concrete gospel as though they all make sense. I wonder how many people still think Awakening takes place between Prometheus and AC (it won't). Even Ridley probably doesn't know how many more he is doing.

I agree. Ridley probably has an overall plan but it is very, very flexible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rustyredraccoon

rustyredraccoon

Thanks. The back of the neomorph's head looks very...interesting. No surprise that Ridley's only thinking of making one more Alien movie. The guy's 79 years old and just traveling to film on location is probably starting to take a toll on him. Not trying to be morbid or anything, but at one sequel every 4 - 5 years he'd be almost 90 by the time the cranked out two more movies. I'm good with him closing with the next film so he can assure that he sees his vision to a close.

D88M

i dont really want to know what happened in Alien, prequels are good, but is not nessecary to explain everything

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed