Madame Tussauds: Alien Escape (London).

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Apr 28, 2017, 10:07:46 AM

Author
Madame Tussauds: Alien Escape (London). (Read 16,640 times)

Xeno from Chino

Xeno from Chino

Again, the UK always gets the best Alien stuff. Wish we had this exhibit at the Madame Tussauds in NY City instead of Ghostbusters. Don't the Alien movies also get released in the UK first before the U.S.?

Richman678

What is it though? Just going in and looking at Wax Figures. Do the Wax Figures move (Specifically the Alien?) Do they run you through a corridor?

Corporal Hicks

It's basically a few replications of various sets from Alien: Covenant with some waxwork displays in them too. You're guided through it all by actors wearing Covvie costumes. I think one of Aliens had some degree of animatronics on it but don't quote me on that. Going through it again at a later date so we'll see.

Zaxxon64

Zaxxon64

Looks boring. Alien is dead to me. :'(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Here's a little trailer for the exhibit too.

And scareTours video.

Whiskeybrewer

Looks okay I suppose.

Shame it isn't the longer show like Alien War

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, it's my main criticism of the event really. It would have been nice to have had lots more to it. 

Corporal Hicks

HuDaFuK

Sounds pretty decent.

Seems the attraction itself is proving quite popular - some friends went to Tussauds the other day and they said the queues for the Covenant section were huge!

Corporal Hicks

Shevvie went through it recently and the day he went he said there were practically no queues. They also seem to have been having some regular technical difficulties - which is looks like I've not been sharing links of.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed