Arnold was great in Aftermath so

Started by Lieutenant Mike Harrigan, Apr 27, 2017, 04:30:55 AM

Author
Arnold was great in Aftermath so (Read 935 times)

Lieutenant Mike Harrigan

Once again Arnold has proven he can act with the best of them.  ;) Arnold's acting in this movie was very impressive and perhaps one of the best performance of his whole career.

If there's one thing The Predator needs, its Arnold's presence and at the moment i have my fingers crossed that Dutch will show up for more than a cameo.

Can you please write Arnold a decent role so that he can shine again and perhaps forever.

Give him a proper role and please the hardcore fans.

Thank you for reading.

predator88

Sadly that won't happen. They are already 2 months into shooting and I doubt they will go to reshoots later to fit Arnold into a decent role. The pitiful 10 second cameo in the script isn't worth of Arnold's talent and shame on Black for even considering Arnold would agree to show up for half a day to shoot it.

Johnny Handsome

Not gonna happen, they wrap filming in two weeks and already spend millions on this. The delay is in favour of an extended post-production phase to get the right edit, visual effects etc.

If they really wanted Arnold in this, they would have re-written the script before production began, so it's clear they have a story to tell without Arnold, which is fine.

Lieutenant Mike Harrigan

Quote from: predator88 on Apr 27, 2017, 10:01:15 AM
Sadly that won't happen. They are already 2 months into shooting and I doubt they will go to reshoots later to fit Arnold into a decent role. The pitiful 10 second cameo in the script isn't worth of Arnold's talent and shame on Black for even considering Arnold would agree to show up for half a day to shoot it.
Fingers crossed. They're probably calling Arnold now.

That's the reason why the first Predator movie is the best. Thanks to Arnold Schwarzenegger and is legendary performance as Dutch.

Hopefully they do the right thing and get him for a few scenes to please the fans.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed