Will Weyland Corp get mention on PREDATOR 2018 movies ?

Started by gantarat, Apr 26, 2017, 12:42:37 PM

Author
Will Weyland Corp get mention on PREDATOR 2018 movies ? (Read 2,377 times)

gantarat

maybe Guy Pearce have cameo appearance on Post-Credit Scene.

Predator_Spirit

gantarat

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Apr 26, 2017, 12:49:12 PM
Not gonna happen.

How avout Yutani Corporation then ? (Like AVP:R Ending)

Johnny Handsome

They are keeping the franchises separate again, and i think it's for the better. A little easter egg (Alien bones) like in Predator 2? Sure why not, but i doubt it, as FOX wants to re-establish the franchises again with bigger budgets and talented filmmakers.. stuff like this will only lead to the bitter taste of the AvP's.

Stealth_Hunter

I would really hate that. The Predator franchise needs some solid sequels under its belt without adhering to anything that the Alien franchise has set up. It's not like the Alien franchise has acknowledged anything to do with Predator.

Keep them both separate and don't convolute the universes. Audiences shouldn't be reminded of Anderson and the Strauss' screw ups.

Corporal Hicks

As much as I still die for a proper Alien vs. Predator, both Scott and Black hate the crossover concept and it's not going to happen.

gantarat

gantarat

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 26, 2017, 01:50:44 PM
As much as I still die for a proper Alien vs. Predator, both Scott and Black hate the crossover concept and it's not going to happen.

Problem is Scott and Black didāšŒn't own Alien,Predator franchise if Scott hate the crossover concept he would not let fox do fire and stone comics which pretty much its canon (get reference on weyland-yutani report book)

i'm not surprise if fox plan make new AvP reboot movies since first two is not canon now.

black

And why not mention Tyrell Corp? ;D

Stealth_Hunter

Quote from: gantarat on Apr 26, 2017, 02:14:23 PM...Scott hate the crossover concept he would not let fox do fire and stone comics which pretty much its canon...
I'm no comic expert but I'm pretty sure the film universes don't have to be shackled by the myriads of ideas in comics. If that were the case we would be seeing a female Thor and Old Man Logan would have fought a redneck Hulk, Predator would have fought Batman, Terminator vs Robocop, etc.

Comics and film storylines are two completely different entities.

I never read Fire and Stone but if I did I would acknowledge them as a completely different universe using the trademarked characters.

gantarat

gantarat

Quote from: Stealth_Hunter on Apr 26, 2017, 03:48:48 PM
Quote from: gantarat on Apr 26, 2017, 02:14:23 PM...Scott hate the crossover concept he would not let fox do fire and stone comics which pretty much its canon...
I'm no comic expert but I'm pretty sure the film universes don't have to be shackled by the myriads of ideas in comics. If that were the case we would be seeing a female Thor and Old Man Logan would have fought a redneck Hulk, Predator would have fought Batman, Terminator vs Robocop, etc.

Comics and film storylines are two completely different entities.

I never read Fire and Stone but if I did I would acknowledge them as a completely different universe using the trademarked characters.

Depend on franchise and owner
Since 2014 Fox do like disneys did with star wars eu.
all comics,games,novels that from DH,Titan,Sega is happen/canon to flim universe now and fox work with them to make sure story did not contradict each other and future movie.

Stealth_Hunter

QuoteDepend on franchise and owner
Since 2014 Fox do like disneys did with star wars eu.
all comics,games,novels that from DH,Titan,Sega is happen/canon to flim universe now and fox work with them to make sure story did not contradict each other and future movie

Fox can't even keep their Xmen franchise from becoming a total clusterf**k in terms of continuity and contradictions. That's not since before 2014, that's just last year and the year before. They aren't going to do better with consistency by combining these two film franchises, especially because neither wants anything to do with the other outside of comics and games.

Cereal Killer

Hope not, don't want to see or hear about avp again. I hope the keep them separate. Let them stand on there own two feet.

Master

I'm still waiting for really well done AvP. Have few ideas of my own, as everyone,  and still waiting for the day!

Cereal Killer

Quote from: Master on Apr 26, 2017, 07:34:30 PM
I'm still waiting for really well done AvP. Have few ideas of my own, as everyone,  and still waiting for the day!
id rather have there own films. They had two chances and blew it. It's one of those films you can't keep fans happy. Saying predator died to easy then aliens died easy. But that's me haha if they did am sure if watch it being a predator fan.

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: Cereal Killer on Apr 26, 2017, 07:54:21 PM
Quote from: Master on Apr 26, 2017, 07:34:30 PM
id rather have there own films. They had two chances and blew it. It's one of those films you can't keep fans happy. Saying predator died to easy then aliens died easy. But that's me haha if they did am sure if watch it being a predator fan.

Wake me up when they take the AVP movies seriously.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed