Prometheus Odeon Showings: Alien Day 26/4

Started by Citadel, Apr 25, 2017, 04:16:46 PM

Author
Prometheus Odeon Showings: Alien Day 26/4 (Read 404 times)

Citadel

So Odeon is showing back-to-back screenings of Prometheus and Alien tomorrow for Alien Day. My partner has yet to see Alien and hasn't seen Prometheus entirely. It just dawned on my how different of a perspective she'll get seeing Prometheus before Alien for the first time. Anyone else in a similar position?

For all its flaws, I'm excited. I saw it in 3D upon release; sadly it's 2D this time so I'm curious as to how much I enjoy it in the theatre again in this format.

Never seen Alien on the big screen. Dreams do come true.

bb-15

Quote from: Citadel on Apr 25, 2017, 04:16:46 PM
So Odeon is showing back-to-back screenings of Prometheus and Alien tomorrow for Alien Day. My partner has yet to see Alien and hasn't seen Prometheus entirely...

Never seen Alien on the big screen. Dreams do come true.

Since this is the day after the event, I'm curious; How did you and your significant other react to seeing "Prometheus" and "Alien" on the big screen? 

It just dawned on my how different of a perspective she'll get seeing Prometheus before Alien for the first time. Anyone else in a similar position?

Not me since I saw "Alien" when it was released. (Yes, I'm that old. ;))

For all its flaws, I'm excited. I saw it in 3D upon release; sadly it's 2D this time so I'm curious as to how much I enjoy it in the theatre again in this format.

What did you think of the film in 2D?

;)

[/quote]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed