The New Designs - Aliens, Neomorphs... oh my!

Started by OmegaZilla, Apr 24, 2017, 10:12:36 AM

Author
The New Designs - Aliens, Neomorphs... oh my! (Read 25,801 times)

juxtapose

Quote from: cliffhanger on Apr 29, 2017, 02:57:06 PM
Why does it have handle bars?
,,,,yeah everything looks like the alien from the trailers. ..but the handle bars and the veins. . i don't really mind either....unfortunately not accurate thought

Adorianu

Quote from: juxtapose on Apr 29, 2017, 04:27:31 PM
Quote from: cliffhanger on Apr 29, 2017, 02:57:06 PM
Why does it have handle bars?
,,,,yeah everything looks like the alien from the trailers. ..but the handle bars and the veins. . i don't really mind either....unfortunately not accurate thought

But blue  veins are even on Funko Pop Toy,so its not like random choice for one toy.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I think the blue veins may be the electrical shit this Alien gets on in the trailer, as opposed to actual veins

Ingwar

Quote from: Omegamorph on Apr 29, 2017, 06:57:12 PM
I think the blue veins may be the electrical shit this Alien gets on in the trailer, as opposed to actual veins

I think the same.

Sabres21768

Quote from: Omegamorph on Apr 29, 2017, 06:57:12 PM

Nope, it's not.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Then yeah that ain't good

Bad Replicant

Perhaps the design ended up being tweaked slightly further after being given to the manufacturers, unless the alien develops more beyond what's been seen in the trailers. Maybe an effect of the shift in release date?

The Cruentus

Quote from: Bad Replicant on Apr 30, 2017, 01:24:03 AM
Perhaps the design ended up being tweaked slightly further after being given to the manufacturers, unless the alien develops more beyond what's been seen in the trailers. Maybe an effect of the shift in release date?

Honestly I just think its not really meant to be a traditional Xeno or even a Proto one for that matter. (the latter theory being stupid considering how old Xenos actually are) I think its just a replicated version done by David who was studying the engineers and their work.

cucuchu

Quote from: Adorianu on Apr 29, 2017, 01:14:22 PM
Any ideas what is going on with blue veins? i have feeling that there is more to them other just for the look.

Where is that picture of the Xeno from? That is from A: C???

windebieste

It's the upcoming NECA action figure.  More info here.

-Windebieste.

Alien Runner

The electric blue veins are part of the electricity absorbed by the xenomorph to power itself. Remember the spoiler from reddit? The Alien's biomech appearance has purpose. This is how the xenomorph gets "unlimited" supply of energy through electricity and it shows in the veins.

shawsbaby

Quote from: Alien Runner on Apr 30, 2017, 11:12:43 AM
The electric blue veins are part of the electricity absorbed by the xenomorph to power itself. Remember the spoiler from reddit? The Alien's biomech appearance has purpose. This is how the xenomorph gets "unlimited" supply of energy through electricity and it shows in the veins.

But I thought it had no biomechanical attributes just yet?

OuterVeilRefinery

Quote from: shawsbaby on Apr 30, 2017, 11:24:39 AM

My take - the creature does have some biomechanical traits and attributes, they just aren't as refined or advanced as in the classic xenomorph. The design of the head is fairly biomech, and these blue veins hint at some electrical function. He's a work in progress. That's how it looks to me, but then again I'm just speculating based on what we've seen  8)

Adorianu

Adorianu

Quote from: shawsbaby on Apr 30, 2017, 11:24:39 AM

Yeah he dont have biomechanical parts on his body,just fully organic,fleshy,muscle stuff.

The electric blue veins are part of the electricity absorbed by the xenomorph to power itself.

Eh? that sounds dumb,Frankenstein Alien lol? xD

cliffhanger

so that's why we see the purplish glow around it ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed