The Predator has been delayed to August 3rd 2018

Started by Anthony, Apr 22, 2017, 04:28:35 PM

Author
The Predator has been delayed to August 3rd 2018 (Read 26,227 times)

overthere

Oh well. Predator has always been a summer movie.

Jacku

As long as it's to give them more time and/or a better release window and not because of troubles behind the scenes this is probably a good thing as others have said.

Now I wait in hope that we'll get a first image of the predator for the 30th Anniversary!

BishopShouldGo

I mean you guys realize several Fox movies had release dates moved right. It wasn't just The Predator. It has nothing to do with the movie's quality. They're doing what's best for their movies.

KillCrites

That sucks, but it's good they have more time to work on it.  ;D

XENOMORPHOSIS

Oh Bother, well here hoping this insure s that the movie isn't rushed.

echobbase79

I saw this coming a mile away. Probably a good thing.

acrediblesource

no reason given? I guess we can only speculate and speculation only leads to friends becoming enemies, and arguments.... and ....stuff.

Cereal Killer

For me I think It could be more time for rewrites etc. Movies make money in Feb maybe Fox not confident. Who knows.

Samhain13

Hope they rewrite any bad parts and make a better movie.

SpeedyMaxx

Quote from: Cereal Killer on Apr 22, 2017, 07:46:43 PM
For me I think It could be more time for rewrites etc.

They don't want it to get killed by Marvel.

Cereal Killer

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Apr 22, 2017, 07:53:15 PM
Quote from: Cereal Killer on Apr 22, 2017, 07:46:43 PM
For me I think It could be more time for rewrites etc.

They don't want it to get killed by Marvel.
what about Meg? Haven't heard much about it was ment to be a big deal.

Valaquen

Disappointed I'll have to wait, but oh well. The original Predator was shut down halfway through production, so I'm not worried that this will be indicative of the film's quality.

OWLF

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 22, 2017, 05:16:14 PM
Plenty of time for Dutch's role to be expanded . :P
Plenty of time for rewrites and plenty of time for reshoots or shooting additional scenes. The third act of Predator was shot several weeks or months later if I remember correctly, so, anything is possible.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed