New Daniels Image (And X-Rays of the rest of the cast for that matter...)

Started by SuicideDoors, Apr 05, 2017, 04:37:09 PM

Author
New Daniels Image (And X-Rays of the rest of the cast for that matter...) (Read 19,546 times)

Ingwar

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 05, 2017, 05:48:33 PM
Apparently they have been removed... So was this a premature reveal???

Removed? Weird.

Evanus

What's this? Why are the eyes not in X-Ray? Looks weird.

Ingwar

Quote from: Evanus on Apr 05, 2017, 06:39:53 PM

Looks more creepy.

Evanus

Quote from: Ingwar on Apr 05, 2017, 06:41:53 PM

Looks more creepy.
Yeah, but it also looks stupid!  :D

I wonder why they deleted it.

Ingwar

Quote from: Evanus on Apr 05, 2017, 06:46:15 PM
Quote from: Ingwar on Apr 05, 2017, 06:41:53 PM

Looks more creepy.
Yeah, but it also looks stupid!  :D

Me too. It didn't spoil anything.

aliennaire

Quote from: Evanus on Apr 05, 2017, 06:46:15 PM
Wrong time scheduling maybe?

And yes, partially layered facial features onto the supposed X-Ray shots look eerie. But probably that was done on purpose, and next game we have is 'Guess the actors playing four newly named characters'.

D88M

D88M

huh, did you just spoiled me of a big event in the movie? PUT A SPOILER TAG OVER THE IMAGE, i dont wanna come here and telling you a thousand times, do it now or i will report you, assuming this is a true image and spoiler of course, which is to me

edit: i wont enter this site anymore until after the relase of A:C because is getting spoilery, but still, if this is  a spoiler, you NEED TO PUT A SPOILER TAG OVER IT, i will keep coming and telling you this a thousand times, or report you, your choice

edit 2: man, even bloody disgusting, the king of spoilers, used a spoiler tag, when that site is smarter tan you, you should pay attention because you are certainly doing something wrong

Evanus

Quote from: D88M on Apr 05, 2017, 07:21:56 PM
huh, did you just spoiled me of a big event in the movie? PUT A SPOILER TAG OVER THE IMAGE, i dont wanna come here and telling you a thousand times, do it now or i will report you, assuming this is a true image and spoiler of course, which is to me

edit: i wont enter this site anymore until after the relase of A:C because is getting spoilery, but still, if this is  a spoiler, you NEED TO PUT A SPOILER TAG OVER IT, i will keep coming and telling you this a thousand times, or report you, your choice
It's not a spoiler.

D88M

Quote from: Evanus on Apr 05, 2017, 07:30:36 PM

It's not a spoiler.

you are saying that in no way this or something like this will happen in the movie to Daniels character, and i should not be worried about being spoiled? because i am kinda angry right now, i guess that if is a spoiler he would have used a spoiler tag, right? i know NOTHING about the plot of the movie besied what we saw in the trailers and some other irrelevant stuff, i dont wanna know anymore, tough i will quit the forum until release of the movie

426Buddy

edit 2: man, even bloody disgusting, the king of spoilers, used a spoiler tag, when that site is smarter tan you, you should pay attention because you are certainly doing something wrong

Spoiler
[close]

Its not a spoiler, its a just marketing stuff. Every person in the cast has a similar image created for them.

Ingwar

Evanus

Quote from: D88M on Apr 05, 2017, 07:33:32 PM
Quote from: Evanus on Apr 05, 2017, 07:30:36 PM

It's not a spoiler.

you are saying that in no way this or something like this will happen in the movie to Daniels character, and i should not be worried about being spoiled? because i am kinda angry right now, i guess that if is a spoiler he would have used a spoiler tag, right? i know NOTHING about the plot of the movie besied what we saw in the trailers and some other irrelevant stuff, i dont wanna know anymore, tough i will quit the forum until release of the movie
It's just a random marketing piece, calm down.

And if you wanted to go into this movie completely blind, perhaps it wasn't a very smart decision to join a fan forum full of people who've read the leaks.

ReluctantNerd

As a graphic designer I can totally imagine the meeting with the designers and the promo team for this. "What about this? With the eyes on? Yeah!"
I think this is kind of lame... But in general the marketing looks quite confident.

Bad Replicant

markweatherill

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed