Alien: Covenant World Premiere 5th May

Started by Stolen, Mar 31, 2017, 04:21:16 PM

Author
Alien: Covenant World Premiere 5th May (Read 2,655 times)

Stolen

Stolen

Anthony

Anthony

Quote from: Stolen on Mar 31, 2017, 04:21:16 PM
WORLD PREMIERE ??

https://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/fly-first-class-to-london-attend-world-premiere-of-1277000

AHH THAT MEANS ITS ALMOST/ABOUT DONE! We should be getting the marketing blitz and MPAA rating soon!

Stolen

And that means, in a month, we will already have reviews!

locusta

Wow! Only 8.000 $

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Stolen on Apr 01, 2017, 09:23:02 AM

That's if they don't put an embargo on the press reviews until the actual release date.

PierreVW

Quote from: Anthony on Mar 31, 2017, 11:42:49 PM
Quote from: Stolen on Mar 31, 2017, 04:21:16 PM
WORLD PREMIERE ??

https://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/fly-first-class-to-london-attend-world-premiere-of-1277000

AHH THAT MEANS ITS ALMOST/ABOUT DONE! We should be getting the marketing blitz and MPAA rating soon!

Sir Ridley Scott is already working in his next thriller with Mark Wahlberg.

So, I think ALIEN: COVENANT is 99%.

salomonj

Holy shit! Wow, we should be getting the MPAA, runtime and a shitton of marketing!!

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Apr 01, 2017, 04:42:07 PM
Quote from: Stolen on Apr 01, 2017, 09:23:02 AM

That's if they don't put an embargo on the press reviews until the actual release date.
If Scott is confident in his film they wont have the embargo lift that late. Late embargo usually isn't a great sign.

SuicideDoors

I don't think I'm going to be able to go :( i prebooked the 10th and 11th of May off especially hoping it would fall on one of those two days. Mannnnn.

Hateweaver

Hateweaver

::) Is coming!.... :o

FFS I want that standee.

Huggs

Wow, that display looks amazing! Wish it was releasing here in the states on the 5th, but looking forward to hearing any early opinions on the film.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed