Halcyon power loader \Alien Queen.

Started by carts, Mar 22, 2017, 09:53:44 PM

Author
Halcyon power loader \Alien Queen. (Read 1,018 times)

carts

carts

Hi Guys,Been admiring some of the model and diorama work on this forum,thought id show you some of my efforts.
This is the Halcyon power loader,that i had half built for ages,mainly due to the laughably bad "Ripley" figure that came with it,on seeing Necas figures i reckoned I could re-fit one into the Power loader,I went for the Alien kenner toy version they did(as it was cheaper!)
Once i got the Ripley ,i then added the Bishop figure,i have filled \glued and re-painted both figures.
The base is scratch built.

This then led to me finally getting round to re-painting my alien Queen,I extended the head and made new clear teeth from clear stretched sprue.

Then knocked up another base,So battle can be joined.

Thanks for looking in
Andy

windebieste

Oh, nice work.  Good improvisation on the use of the NECA figure and the sprue.  Those pieces of left over junk can be surprisingly useful. 

-Windebieste.

Corporal Hicks

That looks fantastic. The Queen is a Halcyon kit too?

carts

carts

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 23, 2017, 09:04:42 AM
That looks fantastic. The Queen is a Halcyon kit too?

Yep,she was a mixed media kit with a vinyl body, head and small arms and a solid resin for the legs and large arms,and a wire armature in the tail so you could pose it how you liked.
Andy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed