New Alien: Covenant Trailer, The Last Supper & Set Reports - AvPGalaxy Podcast #47

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 17, 2017, 12:15:30 PM

Author
New Alien: Covenant Trailer, The Last Supper & Set Reports - AvPGalaxy Podcast #47 (Read 7,847 times)

XenoHunter99

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 21, 2017, 08:35:55 AM
A fella can dream, can't he?  :'( To be honest, if we got something more like the original Derelict I'd be happy.
I hope it happens. If not, maybe motivated fans could do it.

RidgeTop

Quote from: FenGiddel on Mar 20, 2017, 08:43:25 PM
A good discussion guys without giving away too much. I wondered if there will be a link to the sculpture mentioned by Ridgetop?

Ah, yeah forgot to add that. Here's the sculpture I was referring to. Thanks for the feedback, everyone.

Necronomicon II

Quote from: XenoHunter99 on Mar 21, 2017, 10:16:39 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 21, 2017, 08:35:55 AM
A fella can dream, can't he?  :'( To be honest, if we got something more like the original Derelict I'd be happy.
I hope it happens. If not, maybe motivated fans could do it.

Here's hoping for a bony walled set piece in the cathedral/citadel, that'd be nice.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: RidgeTop on Mar 23, 2017, 06:50:31 AM
Quote from: FenGiddel on Mar 20, 2017, 08:43:25 PM
A good discussion guys without giving away too much. I wondered if there will be a link to the sculpture mentioned by Ridgetop?

Ah, yeah forgot to add that. Here's the sculpture I was referring to. Thanks for the feedback, everyone.

I completely forgot about that. Thanks for sharing, RidgeTop.

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Mar 23, 2017, 07:17:18 AM
Here's hoping for a bony walled set piece in the cathedral/citadel, that'd be nice.

It'd be lovely.

FenGiddel

Yes, thanks, Ridgetop.

The sculpture is very interesting to me in that it does not overdo the Alien creature "tropes", but accents some not seen since Giger's original. I like the too-long arms, the insectile head, its pose...

...the damned thing just looks, well: so alien... 

;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed